Injera House

0892072322

106, 43 Yirragan Dr, Mirrabooka Shopping Centre, Mirrabooka, Perth, Western Australia, 6061

Serves meat, vegan options available. Ethiopian food cafe in Mirrabooka serving single origin and blended coffee drinks; has a vegetarian menu where the dishes are all vegan suitable. Open Mon-Sat 7:00am-9:00pm, Sun 8:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Take-out, BYO, Ethiopian, African, Non-veg

First Review by Zooglz

Great service, great food, great prices - Edit

I can not speak highly enough of this place.
Fortunately for me I live around the corner from it.
Although not exclusively vegan restaurant, there are a lot of vegan options, with new things added to the menu regularly.
The best being the Beyaynetu which means mixed vegetarian platter.
The Injera is a sourdough pancake that you dip into the curry like condiments and salads.
There is also a gluten free option, although you have to book that in advance as it is sourdough and needs time to mature. There is added cost to the gluten free injera.

Not many meals can make me content as these do. I have been caught out just giggling to myself halfway through at how awesome the food is.

I have also been when people from around the world have been in to try it out, and all have given great reviews.

I would give this place a five star rating however Happy cow does not allow this for veg friendly restaurants.
You would be hard pressed to find better service for such cheap prices.

Pros: Amazing food, Amazing service, Very affordable

Cons: Toilets are outside the restaurant

Return to Perth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Injera House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.