Ingrid's Cafe

Contact 604-932-7000

102 - 4305 Village Stroll, Whistler, British Columbia, Canada, V0N1B4

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small cafe in the corner of Village Square, offers a few vegetarian items, including a veggie burger. Reported as of 2016 it's no longer organic and many items are already made and then heated to-order. Mon-Thu 7:00am-6:00pm, Sun 7:00am-6:00pm, Fri-Sat 7:00am-7:00pm

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Take-out, Canadian, Non-veg

First Review by RobinJewers

Good! - Edit

I am vegan and I had the garden burger with no cheese and no mayo. It was really good except the patty was a little tough/hard in some places. The falafel burger can also be vegan if you have it without mayo. Many of their baked goods are vegan and are labeled vegan. I had the banana bread with chocolate avocado frosting and it was amazing!

Pros: friendly staff, vegan options, yummy food

Good vegan choice for Whistler - Edit

We were very challenged trying to find vegan meals in Whistler Village restaurants. Someone suggested Ingrid's and I'm glad we found it. We got the vegan veggie burger - hold the mayo and cheese. It was good. Yes, it was microwaved but for $7 CA, it was a good deal.

The night before we bought a frozen Amy's burrito and heated it in our room.

Pros: Tasty, Good value in this expensive resort area, Vegan!

Cons: Small inside space

Wishing for more veg options - Edit

This is not the most amazing place by far but in downtown Whistler, there is not much accommodation for veg*ns.
There is a vegan burger, I would say it is only ok. It is reheated in the microwave and comes with bottled sauces. It is a fast food joint, for tourists and skiers but it is passable.

Cons: Limited vegan options, Limited seating

MMMM Ingrids - Edit

I always go to Ingrids when In whistler village for their superior veggie burger. I get the girls to put it in a wrap and get no mayo. It is so delicious, and huge! Full of lentils, avocado, salsa, tomatoes, sprouts, green leafy lettuce. LOVE LOVE LOVE! they also have gluten free breads. Love it!

Pros: always know what your going to get, friendly staff, clean

Cons: lineups

Return to Whistler Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ingrid's Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1559 times since Aug 2011.