Informed Smoothies

• Other Other
Contact 610-285-4158

2374 Seipstown Rd, Fogelsville, Pennsylvania, USA, 18051

Smoothie, juice, and yoghurt bar. Offering several coconut milk and hemp milk plus fresh fruit and acai bowl. There's also organic coffee, vegetarian trail mix, and organic frozen fruit for sale. Mon-Fri 11:00am-8:00pm, Sat 10:00am-4:00pm, Sun 11:00am-4:00pm

First Review by SilverCrescent

Tasty and healthy - Edit

We were driving across Pennsylvania and some other states and feeling a bit hungry I happy-cow'd for nearby vegetarian places. Informed smoothies popped up and we gave it a go. Glad we did, nice selection of smoothies and juices, organic selections, and recipes that are vegan or can easily be made vegan. My daughters loved their fruit and dark chocolate smoothies respectively. Some interesting looking bowls on the menu as well, but we left that for next time. Very friendly staff and good prices. Highly recommended!

Pros: Great selection, Good prices, Friendly

Delicious! - Edit

Everything my husband and I have tried from there has been delicious. It's so nice to see him actually eat something healthy! I highly recommend the vegan special but really everything is good. The owners and employees are all really nice so if you want something switched out (like to make a vegetarian smoothie vegan) just ask! They've changed things for us before. Definitely worth the trip!

Pros: organic w/ vegan options, friendly staff, large portions

Cons: A little 'off the beaten path'

Return to Fogelsville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Informed Smoothies closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 505 times since May 2014.