First Review by keithpp

Tidy, Clean but no Vegan Roasts? - Edit

Love these types of stores, I believe everywhere should have one, but ONLY vegan products.....seriously what's the point in cow's milk when there's so many plant milk options, and the other obvious reasons of course.....There are a lot of vegan meat choices, ranging from Taifun, Vegusto to companies I haven't heard of, but no vegan roasts to be seen, which I was really surprised at. Pricing is so-so, I think this is because of convenience, but there are products which I have seen cheaper in other places.

Pros: Very Clean & Tidy, Very Well Stocked, Friendly Staff

Cons: Does contain animal products.....!?

The foods are infinite - Edit

So much choice! Every vegans dream, if you've read about a new product it's there. Absolutely amazing, well staffed

Pros: Vegan. Whip. Cream.

Cons: Quite pricey but expected

I wish we had something like this up North - Edit

I'm visiting Brighton from a small town near Liverpool and I was so excited when we walked in and realised there was so much vegan stuff. This is so amazing to us since it's difficult to find vegan cheese at home, let alone a whole range of it!! We bought some of the fresh veg and some tofu and vegan cheese with some spelt pasta and mr organic pasta sauce. I also got some
Chocolate cereal that was vegan that I'd not seen before ? lots of amazing foods here, lots of vegan and gluten free things, healthy sugar alternatives like brown rice syrup and coconut nectar. Overall, I hope the people of Brighton really appreciate how lucky they are to have somewhere like this!

Excellent vegetarian and vegan supermarket - Edit

When you live in France, when you see every day a lot of real meat in all the french organic shops, you can only be amazed when you discover a vegetarian supermarket with so much vegan items like INFINITY FOOD.
A lot of vegan "cheese", a lot of vegan "meat", vegan wine, bakery, big and spacious.
Fair prices. Open every day, sunday too. Friendly staff.

Updated from previous review on 2017-01-02

Pros: a lot of vegan items, friendly staff, open on sunday

Health Food Shop - Edit

Sadly Infinity Foods do not care about the cruelty that is involved with the production of eggs and dairy... Times are changing and they are not!!!! Brighton needs an ethical health shop and this one certainly is not !!!!!!!

Updated from previous review on 2016-11-03

Cons: Not Ethical, Not Sustainable, Not Vegan

Vegetarian and Vegan Paradise - Edit

Fantastic store that you should definitely visit. You will find everything you could possibly want including cheeses, desserts, chocolate, vitamins, snacks and meats to name just a few. We stocked up on loads of vego bars, which were considerably lower priced than up here in Newcastle.

Pros: Fantastic choice of vegan food, Reasonably priced, Lovely staff

Loads of choice - Edit

We love Infinity Foods and whenever we are in Brighton we call in to stock up on goodies. They always seem to have those things you have heard about but haven't been able to get yet! We invariably buy treats and rarely come out with anything particularly healthy!! We can get that at home!! The bakery is great - nice scones and other vegan treats such as sausage rolls, pizza etc. Always a good selection of chocolate and loads of chilled products. If you are in Brighton you do need to visit.

Pros: Loads of vegan items, Friendly staff

amazing shop - Edit

What an amazing shop. I could go mad in here with all the amazing products. Only draw back is its. Little pricy

Favourite Shop in Brighton - Edit

I go in there and buy something every time I pass by :)

Pros: great variety , vegan and raw options, always new and interesting products

Cons: a bit expensive

Perfect for picking up travel food - Edit

I came here before my train home to Edinburgh to pick up some groceries for the journey and was very pleased with what was on offer. Tasty homemade vegan sandwiches and bakery goods, plus a variety of fruit and crisps. Excellent :)

Pros: Great vegan range, Nice bakery goods

Excellent health food store - Edit

I absolutely love this place. It has everything you could ever want from a health food store... including a huge fresh fruit & veg sections and baked breads.

They've got great ethics and get my vote. Absolute must visit to stock up on foods and toiletries when in Brighton.

Pros: Awesome variety, Location

Perfect for vegan staples. Visit the bakery! - Edit

Great for vegan staples, and the bakery at the back of the shop is a must-visit if you're looking to pick up something quickly for lunch. They have four different types of pizza - vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free vegetarian, gluten-free vegan. Their chelsea buns are so delicious, plus they usually have muffins, scones and sausage rolls which are all vegan and clearly marked. They have a huge range of freshly made bread which is also very good, and a huge variety of fruit and vegetables (although as they are all locally produced and organic they can often be very pricey).

Pros: All vegetarian, Loads of vegan options, Fresh bakery

Cons: Can be a little pricey, but worth it.

Everything you need! - Edit

Really good shop with a variety of good. No meat/fish counter which is a plus and it's in a good location

Good for vegan shopping - Edit

Whenever we come to Brighton we come here to see what's on offer. They've got a large selection of veggie and vegan items, and it's good to find things that aren't easily available where we live.

Wonderful product selection and baked goods - Edit

Fresh bakery goods, pizza, including a gluten-free, vegan one. Fresh organic produce. Body and home products. Items I haven't seen before (e.g., jar of chili-flavoured seitan; tempeh slices in can). If I lived in Brighton, this would be my main shopping destination. Wish I could have bought more, but I was on-the-road.

Pros: range of products, freshly baked goods, fresh produce

It's a lovely shop - Edit

It's an independent shop that carries a very good selection of grocery items and many kinds of vegan chocolates and snacks.
4 cows, because it's vegetarian only, not vegan.

Pros: Nice and cozy, Very good selection

Cons: Not everything is vegan

Brilliant! - Edit

Brilliant veggie health food store smack bang in the centre of Brighton. They stock some great imported treats such as Go Max Go Cleo's, Amy's Daiya Mac & Cheese & Vegusto as well as having an awesome bakery section. Their bread is all fantastic especially the Granary, Multiseed, Focaccia & Rye Sourdough. They also do a great vegan scone.

Infinity also stock a great range of natural vegan body care products, pantry staples (from rice to agave nectar) and fresh fruit & veg.

Pros: All vegetarian, Wonderful on site bakery, Great range of vegan cheeses

Cons: I can easily spend far too much money!

Return to Brighton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Infinity Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.