Infini-T Cafe and Spice Souk

Contact 609-454-3959

4 Hulfish St, Princeton, New Jersey, USA, 08542

Teahouse and vegetarian cafe with an Eastern ambiance. Sells fair trade and organic teas and coffees as well as handicrafts from India, Turkey, Egypt, UAE, and Morocco. Food menu includes paninis, salads, grains, desserts, coffee and loose leaf tea. Open Tue-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Indian, Asian, Fusion, Middle Eastern

First Review by Vegparty

Our favorite restaurant in town. The owner Mary is lovely and always so welcoming. Their menu changes but the vegan options are always great. Their InfinitT garden sandwich is amazing, with vegan pesto, cucumber, avocado, tomatoes, and other greens on a crunchy baguette. Thy have an amazing cauliflower/asparagus/garlic/red pepper fettuccini that my kids devour. Ginger and turmeric tea is delicious. And their pani puri is a must. Super hip decor too.

Vegan Burger and Sandwiches! - Edit

My boyfriend and I recently enjoyed a wonderful meal from Infini-T's lunch menu. The staff were very friendly and the menu was filled with several vegan options, and anything that wasn't vegan would have been very easy to modify (ask for no cheese, etc). The food was also very reasonably priced and you got a lot on your plate for the price.
My boyfriend had the Earl Grey tea to drink and the Black Bean Sweet Potato Burger. It normally comes with spicy vegan mayo but he got it with just sriracha sauce on the side. It also had some general burger fixings and a small salad on the plate as well. The patty was extremely delicious and spiced well with cumin, paprika, and other flavors.
I had the iced Hibiscus Berry tea to drink and the lunch special which was a sandwich with seared tofu, sriracha, greens, tomato, vegan mayo, and a lemon-y marinade on a crusty baguette served with a small chickpea salad, tortilla chips and a small cup of the soup of the day, which was a vegan Tomato Red Pepper soup. The tofu was very tasty and paired well with the tomato and crusty bread. I saved the second half to eat later and was still loving every bite hours later!
The soup was also very yummy and the server told us that all of the soups are vegan, which was awesome to hear.
Now that my boyfriend and I know Infini-T is far more than a simple tea house and serves up such fantastic eats, we will definitely be coming back for lunch again! They also have an extensive dinner entree menu that we will have to come back and try sometime.

Pros: great value, relaxing atmosphere, delicious food

Cons: small space

incredible - Edit

Wonderful little place, incredible atmosphere, attentive staff, and incredible food. While not entirely vegan, the staff was knowledgeable and attentive to our every need, and made us feel like family. Two of us had the black bean-sweet potato burger, I had the hummus avocado pesto sandwich and we all had teas (balance is wonderful) that were out of this world. I would travel the 200+ miles anytime for some infini-t hospitality. A MUST try. oh. the kitchen was a little backed-up and so we were offered banana bread. TO DIE FOR!!!

Pros: great vegan options, good atmosphere, knowledgeabl

very cute and great quality - Edit

Thank you once again Happy Cow for navigating me to s place I would have missed. Coffee, teas, sweets and foods. Not all vegan so 4 stars for me, but wonderful place to stop.

Great place for Tea - Edit

Sweet and cozy tea house located in the heart of Princeton. Salads, soups and bread are good vegan options. Nice selection of non-dairy milks make their 7 kinds of chai oh so tasty. Staff is lovely.

Pros: Cozy atmosphere, Small and large tables, Beautiful international decor

Return to Princeton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Infini-T Cafe and Spice Souk closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3497 times since Jun 2013.