CLOSED: Indyoga

Contact 778-433-8535

1015 Forst Street, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian food restaurant, modern fine decor. Menu includes a vegetarian and vegan dishes which are labelled. CLOSED IN MAR 2014 PER ITS FB PAGE.

Category: Indian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Franky333

good food and very familiar with vegan - Edit

The food is flavorful and good. Nothing too ground breaking. The place was clean and the waitstaff kind and very knowledgeable about what is vegan and what can be made vegan. They gave us a few bucks off for parking outside. Plus, they have wifi!

Pros: vegan friendly, clean, wifi

Cons: typical Indian dishes

A response to 'This is my opinion' by Franky333 - Edit

I think you should just say what it is that the waiter asked your wife that was so offensive. I mean your review is bizarre.

Here's mine:
I had the lunch special. It was a reasonably priced and the food was decent. The decor is lacking, but I was just looking for lunch and don't need things to be fancy.

Pros: price, location, portions

Cons: decor

This is my opinion - Edit

So my wife and I arrived from Vancouver a few days ago, we love east indian Food and we herd of Surinder Kumar was starting a kitchen so we thought we would visit. We order the butter chicken and nann, it was so good...The service was all right, the young man serving us looked like he was 12 years old. It made us feel a bit un easy about staying . But convinced my wife said we should order some drinks. We drank wine and that was well. Our whole evening was going great when the server asked us the most unusal question. I do not wish to repeat it, but I have spoken to some people who have dined here and they are be wildered a young man would ask a woman that kind of a question. I cant remember the young mans name but I know its was like james or something, or john one of the two. Aside from the akward moment everything was good. on a personal note we will never dine here again, and I hope you in the future can get a better hold on your staffs customer service

Cons: Wine is over priced, Red is not a good color for the entire p

Return to Victoria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Indyoga closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.