Indus Yama Ishigakijima

0980-87-0146

278 Ōkawa, Ishigaki-shi, Okinawa-ken, Ishigaki, Japan, 907-0022

Serves meat, vegan options available. South Indian food with vegetarian and gluten-free options available, some of which will be vegan or can be made so. Has curries and masala dosa. Name: インダスYAMA石垣島. Address: 石垣市大川278. Note: In Japan kitchens often stop serving 30-60 minutes before closing time. Call ahead to confirm. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-3:00pm, 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Indian, Pakistani, Non-veg

First Review by SamanthaIngridHo

Indian Food in Japan - Edit

When I travel to a place with limited veg choices, I usually go for Indian food because I definitely can find vegan options in Indian cuisine. This little place is very nice. The staff can speaks some English and there is an English menu. I chose veg curry and dal curry. Veg curry is a bit sweet and tastes really good. The dal curry is too salty in my opinion. For me, it is not spicy as all but I think for most people it might be too spicy. Overall the food is good. The only vegan place in Ishigaki opens only from 1200 to 1400. There are not many places that you could have vegan or vegetarian food. This is definitely one of the places you could consider to have dinner when you visit Ishigaki.

Return to Ishigaki Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Indus Yama Ishigakijima closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.