First Review by bduboff

You will love it! - Edit

Fantastic food, super-cute space and friendly vibe. The menu is smallish but just about everything can be made vegan, so we were spoiled for choice. The vegan grilled cheese will not disappoint you. And great vegan desserts! We had the pumpkin spice cheesecake, yum.

Highly recommend - Edit

The food is so good. I had the portabella panini and had it made vegan. So yummy & fresh ingredients. My boyfriend had the burrito. We both had dessert which was to die for. If you are in Santa Fe or visiting you must eat here.

Amazing Vegan Mango Coconut Cheesecake - Edit

Indulge Cafe is an artsy daytime cafe with cute indoor seating as well as outdoor seating that has a garden-like ambiance. Enjoyed reading all the sayings and quotes stenciled on the walls and elsewhere. Attention to little details rules here.
The menu selection is small in options but I'd presume what they do they probably do well, based on what I sampled. The Best Burrito Ever and The Most Wondrous Quesadilla were both excellent. Despite the menu not mentioning such, Daiya vegan cheese can be used as a substitution for dairy in all selections. The dessert options change daily but if they have the vegan mango coconut cheesecake when visiting you should absolutely try it. It had amazing flavor, the perfect amount of sweetness, surprise chunks of dark chocolate and was super rich and creamy. This was the best thing I ate during my entire Sante Fe trip.
I had the misfortune of discovering this cafe late on our vacation but it tops the list come next time.

Pros: vegan cheese and cheesecake, great service, outdoor seating

Cons: difficult to find, not open for dinner

WELCOME TO SANTA FE! - Edit

Indulge Cafe is a great addition to the growing veg/n food scene here in Santa Fe. On a nice small side street in the old part of town, Indulge fits right in. The place is small and cute with a limited but nice vegetarian menu that can easily be adjusted to vegan - Daiya cheese is available. We had the Burrito and the Portobello sandwich plus the vegan cheesecake desert - all yum and beautiful. Check out Indulge.

Pros: vegetarian, new, cute

Cons: limited vegan baked goods, no free parking, limited hours

Return to Santa Fe Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Indulge Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.