CLOSED: Indochine Banh Mi - Barrington

902-407-1222

1710 Barrington St, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, B3J 4B4

Serves meat, vegan options available. An additional location in Halifax. Has several items that are vegan, including the banh mi sandwiches and spring rolls. You can substitute the mayo with other vegetarian or vegan sauces. The rice noodle bowls and the fusion salad can be made vegan. Uses no dairy in any of recipe. MAY 2016 REPORTED SHUT. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, Fusion, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by QuothTheRaven

Buddha bowl is better - Edit

I have been to the other location and really enjoy their Buddha bowl but wanted to try something new this time. We asked what was vegan, although not knowledgeable right off, they found a list and were very helpful. Turns out quite a bit can be made vegan, we opted for the veggie ball bahn mi to go. The veggie balls themselves are very delicious but neither hubby and I really enjoyed the pickled veggies on it and since the mayo they use is not vegan, we had no sauce so it was rather bland. I wouldn't choose that again but nice to know it's so vegan-friendly in there and the prices aren't too bad.

Pros: Lots of vegan options

Cons: No sauce for a lot of the vegan options

Return to Halifax Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Indochine Banh Mi - Barrington closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.