First Review by misarawlins

Great Local Style Food! - Edit

This place was awesome if you're looking to try some island delicacies that are vegan. I highly recommend the vegetables with peanut sauce and the roti! Love this place, and extremely good prices (in florin).

Pros: Great prices, Tasty food, Huge portions

Unique flavorful vegan options - Edit

Wonderful indonesian vegan dinner with Bamie noodle soup, Gado-Gado veggies with peanut sauce, Yuca and Roti with curry potatoes, cabbage and beans with pumpkin and split pea sauces.

Pros: Blend of delicious ethnic food, great personal ser

Cons: none

Amazing food and service! - Edit

Happy to leave a glowing review for Indo! Not too far from the high-rise hotel district and/or downtown this quaint and somewhat hidden-gem is a great discovery! My husband and I got there around 6:15-6:30 on Saturday night and we were the only people there. The lady (maybe the owner??) took our order and was knowledgeable about how everything was prepared and was very happy to tell us what our vegan options were and was happy to accommodate us. We got fried rice with tofu, (she was happy to have the egg held), roti with potatoes and some veggies with peanut satay sauce....that's a total of three entrees and I had wine and my husband a beer or two and it was only $40! We over-tipped and told them we will be back every time we go to Aruba! The food was absolutely delicious, our first time eating bona fide Indonesian. It was prepared with love and served with a super friendly smile. Oh- and by the time we were finished eating the place was almost completely full! The atmosphere was quaint and quirky and very local/"mom and pop." Can't wait to go back! Highly recommend.

Pros: vegan options, great service , good location

Full of flavor - Edit

Enjoyed an authentic Indonesian vegan meal at Indo in Aruba with my wife. Misa Rawlins. The spices and flavors are incredible! The Veggie roti is a must!

vegan Indonesian - Edit

This is a veg friendly place and may look like a hole in the wall, but once I saw all the locals I knew I would be hooked. They had good vegan options and we loved every dish!!!

Return to Palm Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Indo Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.