First Review by BonnieJaworski

Interesting - Edit

I visited the other day after hearing about the vegan options available. I expected more of a market, while this seemed like a convenience store.
A ton of plant-based options, which was refreshing. A little disappointed in the atmosphere, as it was sort of dingy and dusty. The staff were friendly and the samosas smelled lovely.

Pros: plenty of veg options, easy to locate, hot food prepared

Cons: dark and dingy, packages looked old and were dusty

Huge Selection and Excellent Quality - Edit

The store offers ready made vegetarian and vegan items as well as a well stocked store; including frozen ready-made, dry and canned goods. The people who work there are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. They can help give you ideas/recipies if the ingredients are interesting but you are unsure how to cook it. They have many different kinds of flours, rice, lentils, dulses, nuts, spices, etc. I haven't found a store with this much selection outside of Toronto. My favorite specialty is the daily handmade vegan samosas, ready at the counter 2/$1. I have been a customer for 7 + years and I have always found it clean, well stocked, with extremely reasonable prices.

Pros: excellent food, good value, large selection

Cons: only specialty produce

Return to London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Indo-Asian Groceries and Spices closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2655 times since Nov 2008.