India's Clay Oven

909-890-0090

228 W Hospitality Ln, San Bernardino, California, USA, 92408

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu includes a section of vegetarian dishes. Kitchen will make a dish vegan upon request, including bread and dessert. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by DesertMunky

Good - Edit

They have many vegetarian options and they are able to make some vegan if you ask. I really like what I had but later my mouth was so dry like maybe too salty or MSG kinda feeling. I can't say for sure. The staff was super nice and helpful. Family run. And food was delicious. So I would likely go again and see if it was just me or was it over salted.

Pros: many options, will make them vegan if asked , friendly and helpful staff

Cons: over salted ?

First Timer - Edit

First time trying this great establishment. New ownership about 2 years ago and I think it's a great place to enjoy Indian cuisine. Ate multiple dishes from Coconut Curry mixed veggies and Saag Aloo, which were very delicious and vegan!! Tried their chicken tikka, also delicious and recommended to the non veg eaters. Terrific service!!! Both gents covering the clientele were courteous, helpful, and took the time to explain the different dishes and options available. Thank you for a great first experience!!!! We will be back!!

Pros: customer service, many vegan options, clean establishment

This place is full of goodness. - Edit

So my wife and I stopped off here after it popped up in the app as being nearby. We both love Indian food. We both agree that out of all the places we've eaten worldwide, this was some of the best.

The menu has a nice selection of vegetarian dishes. And when asked to make them vegan, they gladly did. The service was fast and friendly. But the food is what it was all about. There was no oil build up that you find at some places. The flavors were fresh and explosive. I recommend the garlic and chili naan if you're looking for some heat. I can't think of one thing that put me off. And the price was more than reasonable.

I will make this a regular stop whenever I have to drive down out of the desert to go to the VA hospital.

Return to San Bernardino Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has India's Clay Oven closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.