Indian Hut

414-420 Suriwongse Rd, Si Phraya, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand, 10500

Serves meat, vegan options available. North-Indian cuisine with Indo-Chinese fusion dishes. Has vegan appetizers, curries and breads - ask for assistance. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Indo-Chinese, Non-veg

First Review by vegan_geek

wowee - Edit

We were looking for lunch options from Chinatown and Indian Hut popped up on the app. It’s a very fancy restaurant and we did feel a little underdressed but we were welcomed and waited on like royalty.

The menu is varied and has a lot to offer both vegan and vegetarians. I ordered the Punjabi Chole and it had a wonderful depth of flavor and the chickpeas were perfect. It’s by far the best I have had for a long time. We ordered take away to bring with us as I have to try more. The prices are higher but match the quality.

One of the best Indian Restaurants Anywhere - Edit

This place was fantastic. My wife and son went there and really loved it despite being under dressed. We ordered it to be delivered another night and I really got to try it. We have tried Indian Restaurants wherever we have gone and this one is one of the best. We ate dal, aloo gobhi and chana masala. It was all fantastic. It was not cheap, 1500 baht for 3 of us, but well worth it to us.

Pros: Flavors, Parantha

Cons: Price

Return to Bangkok Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Indian Hut closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.