CLOSED: Indian Hurry Curry

541-887-6017

1401 Esplanade Ave, Klamath Falls, Oregon, USA, 97601

Serves meat, vegan options available. Each day 3 Indian dishes are offered with one being vegetarian and one vegan. Menu changes. SHUT DOWN EARLY-2015 CONFIRMED.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by SeanXVX

Great place to try new things - Edit

I'm a new vegan, and love to try the vegan "creation" of the day. Always fresh and tasty! They have introduced me to things I thought I wouldn't like, but now enjoy. Strict vegans will want to avoid the yogurt sauce served on the side, but I have NEVER had a bad meal there.

My experience with Indian Hurry Curry - Edit

I just moved to Klamath Falls from Portland not too long ago. I Randomely walked into this place and was immediately excited about the menu having vegan options. Trusting their judgement, I went ahead and ordered. A few times of eating here passed and I was growing curious of what this sauce was made with. I asked only to find out they have been selling me a yogurt sauce. Not to mention that the tortillas were fried with non-vegan butter! I was very bummed I had been consuming animal products that whole time.

Pros: Good food if you're not a vegan

Return to Klamath Falls Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Indian Hurry Curry closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.