Indian House

( 1 review )
61-32567204

CLN 109 Bloco A Loja 70, Asa Norte, Brasilia, Brazil

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian food restaurant with a daily thali option and an a la carte menu. Has vegan choices including curry, pakora, and dessert - ask your server. Open Tue-Sun 11:00am-4:00pm, 6:00pm-1:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by bfeitosa

I've had better - Edit

Even though the owners and servers do have authentic experience in Indian food, their vegan options left me slightly disappointed. The first time I went, all three dishes we had taste pretty good, and everyone thought the one I ordered (I think I had the chickpea curry) tasted amazing. I ordered it extra spicy and it felt just like I expected. Second time I went there, the samosas still tasted great, but came loaded with oil from the fryer. Plus, the corn-spinach dish I ordered tasted extremely bland. The price didn't help much, so I decided I could find better Indian food elsewhere, like Kannika, Piauindia or Ashram.

Pros: Authentic food, Only 3 vegan options, from what I can remember

Cons: Service needs improvement, Kinda pricey, No vegan labels on the menu, only vegetarian

Return to Brasilia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Indian House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.