Indian Head Resort

800-343-8000

664 US-3, Lincoln, New Hampshire, USA, 03251

Serves meat, vegan options available. New Hampshire's White Mountains hotel restaurant, whose dinner menu, while meat-based, includes a several vegetarian dishes: a grilled tofu vegetable dish, a black bean burger, a pasta primavera, and you could ask for vegan cheese on pizza. Reported the owners' daughter is vegan, inspiring them to create vegan options. Overlooks a lakeside landscape surrounded by the mountains.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by saveur

not the place for vegans - Edit

There's 3 vegan options: hummus platter with veggies, pizza, or a burger. I got the pizza ($15) which was defiantly frozen and I believe only had daiya cheese, sauce, garlic, and tomatoes on it. The description said it had vegetables so I expected something more and fresh. Big disappointment. I'm guessing the burger is also frozen.

Cons: not fresh, frozen, expensive

Nice vegan options! - Edit

I would not have ventured here if it weren't for Happy Cow and I am glad I did. They had a massive grilled tofu and veg platter and there were a few other vegan options, as well. NH is not particularly vegan-friendly so this was a welcome change. Come for sunset for a pretty view of the White Mountains.

Return to Lincoln Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Indian Head Resort closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.