Indian Garden

( 1 review )
+49-6227839110

40a Altrott Strasse, Walldorf, Germany

Serves meat, vegan options available. Located in the modern industrial zone next to SAP headquarters. Vegan choices are not marked, but the staff speak English and understand vegan requirements. There are around 7 or 8 possibilities for vegans, including appetizers. The place is frequented by visiting Indian employees of SAP. Plenty of seating. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-10:30pm, Sun 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-10:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Brok O. Lee

Good place for vegans! - Edit

I came here with a group of colleagues who were meat eaters, but knew that there would be vegan options for me. We sat outside and it was quite pleasant, even though it is an industrial zone. (It is a quiet and modern industrial zone.) I noticed several Indian customers at the place, which gave me a good feeling that this food would be authentic, and I was not disappointed.

The waiter spoke English and showed me the many items on the menu that were either vegan or able to be veganized. I had the samosas for an appetizer which were very good. I was very happy with my main course, the Vegetable Kohlapari, a Mahrashtrian dish with black peppercorns, cinnamon sticks, cloves, fresh mushrooms, french beans, and green peas. I was asked what level of spiciness I wanted so I took medium and it was quite spicy. I loved it, but if you don't want it too spicy you'd better ask for mild. There are many vegetarian items marked as such on the menu.

Pros: Many vegan or veganizable options, Inexpensive, Staff speaks English

Cons: Vegan items not marked (but staff helps)

Return to Walldorf Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Indian Garden closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.