First Review by Patel123

Amazing Food, Friendly Staff - Edit

On a quick business trip to TX, I stopped by here. The food was to die for. i had the dabeli, onion pakora and a soda. Wow. So cheap and sooo good.

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff

one of the best vegetarian indian cafe in dallas - Edit

this is an amazing cozy place with great service. the food is amazing. being a student its very cheap as well as staying away from home this provides me homely food which is awesome

Pros: great service, tasty food, cozy environment

The Real Indian Delight - Edit

Wow! This place is great. The food is delicious and reminds me of my home town Gujarati food. The test is very unique and those hot samosas makes me go there every weekend. The Thali is like a Rajbhog and has great test. You have tried all now try the best.

One of the best kathiyawadi food ever... - Edit

Ohh Man!! This place is awesome. Kathiyawadi Thali combo is the best one, I remember of my grandma ;). Also do not forget the chat, specifically panipuri. I have been here few times since it opened, every time their daily special curry is good too.
If you are a single person their tiffins are a blessing in our busy life.

In short, I can't stop going there, still haven't found any menu item which i don't like.

Pros: Healthy food, Cheap

Indian Flavours best food - Edit

Indian Flavours is one of the best restaurant in Plano texas. The food was so good, so delecious and the service was so good. The staff were so friendly. The restaurant was so clean . I give this restaurant a 5 star.‎ The all item i tasted in menu and each and everyone was so delecious. Try their thail omg it was the best. If you willeat the food of Indian flavours you will never miss india. For me and my family we says that indian flavours has excellent food, healthy cuisine, good value, friendly staff.

Return to Plano Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Indian Flavours closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3538 times since Jan 2010.