Indian Chaat

Contact 02-2597900

59/4, Sukhumvit Soi 23, Klongtoey, Sukhumvit (at btwn Soi 23 and 31), Bangkok, Thailand, 10110

Serves meat, vegan options available. Formerly a vegetarian restaurant but added meat in addition to a vegetarian menu. Also an outlet in Silom and one in Narathiwas.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Fast food, Take-out, Indo-Chinese, Non-veg

First Review by Foodaddict

Amazing variety - Edit

My wife and I tried this place recently and it does deserve to be known as it has so many dishes for the vegetarians that I don't think any other restaurant offers (keeping in mind they also have non veg food). I was surprised by their menu and the food tasted really good, as us vegetarians don't have too many Indian restaurants that offer great veg food.

Pros: Amazing food, Huge menu for veg, Prices are great

Cons: Deep into the soi

Good food - Edit

I usually follow tips mentioned here on Happycow and have not yet been disappointed. This is another good recommendation by you guy. Good restaurant, good food and good prices. Thanks.

Pros: healthy cuisine, good food, great value

Delicious food - Edit

I was with some friends and decided to try this place out. The place has a cafe feel and the food is just delicious and so inexpensive for their quality and presentation! I didn't expect it to be as good as it was honestly. The recommendations we received from the manager/owner were fantastic, as each dish complimented the other. I would be going back to this place for sure and would highly recommend it.

Pros: Excellent Food, good quality, good value

Return to Bangkok Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Indian Chaat closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 933 times since Oct 2011.