India Spice N Bar

928-753-6363

2890 E Andy Devine, Kingman, Arizona, USA, 86401

Serves meat, vegan options available. Buffet-style Indian food with a substantial separate menu of vegetarian dishes traditional to India. Open Tue-Sun 11:00am-3:00pm, Tue-Thu 5:00pm-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 5:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 5:00pm-9:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Non-veg

First Review by bobbyross

Fantastic Indian cuisine! - Edit

India Spice-N-Bar serves the most exquisite Indian food I've ever tasted (and I've been to India!). Each dish is spiced and flavored with great care and balance, resulting in a unique taste for each entree. The vegetable biryani rice is superb and loaded with a variety of roasted vegetables. We also had a luscious green bean and potato curry, pakoras and several salads. The owner was friendly and decided on his own to prepare channa masala especially for us, to round out the vegan offerings. It's extraordinary that this Indian restaurant is out in the middle of nowhere, but it is definitely worth going to eat there. I would eat there frequently if I lived in Kingman, Arizona.

Pros: Very friendly owner who wants to please customers!, Unbelievably savory vegan Indian food!, Extremely varied buffet offerings!

Helpful staff, good food, reasonable prices - Edit

We stopped here to eat on the way to Las Vegas from the Grand Canyon. Vegan options seem sparse in the area so we were grateful for the listing on Happy Cow. We arrived within an hour of closing time but everything on the buffet looked and tasted fresh. They were not busy so we received plenty of attention. The server showed us what was vegan on the buffet, and we had plenty of options. They even made fresh roti for us since the naan was not vegan. And they did not look at us like we were crazy for asking for vegan options.

Pros: Buffet style means plenty of choices, Staff eager to accommodate, Buffet choices appeared fresh even toward closing

Cons: Unimpressive exterior, but clean

Return to Kingman Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has India Spice N Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.