India Sizzling

• Veg-friendly
Contact 317-845-5500

11301 Village Square Ln, Fishers, Indiana, USA, 46038

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu clearly labels the vegan possibilities. Lunch is buffet everyday. Confirmed open May 2016.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Pillowseams

Indian Sizzling is great! - Edit

I went here today and from the outside of the shop I was not expecting a whole lot. Half of the restaurant was boarded up and you could see some broken glass behind the boards. My boyfriend almost didn't want to go in but we did and it was definitely the right choice. The interior was very nice and clean. The lighting was low to set the atmosphere but not too dark.

The waiter brought us our menus immediately and then some crunchy fried flax tortilla like thing... I dont know what it was but it was tasty, along with some dipping sauce one was vegetarian and one was vegan. There menus are clearly marked with what is vegan or can be made vegan which I loved.

For the appetizer we ordered the vegetables that were coated in chickpea flour and fried. They were so good. The guy who brought it out to us told us which ones were the spicy peppers. That was nice of him to point it out since some people can't handle straight up spicy peppers. I really liked them but my boyfriend thought they were far too spicy. From what I could tell the vegetables consisted of green beans, egg plant, spinach, potatoes and the spicy green peppers. The appetizer was very delicious and honestly quite filling. My boyfriend said that he would've been fine with just the appetizer.

I ordered the potatoes and cauliflower with tomatoes and spices. I came with Naan bread, which I asked for the vegan option, and basmati rice. It was so good and quite spicy. Our waiter said that their vegan stuff tends to be pretty spicy which I appreciate but it might not be for you if you don't like spicy stuff. The dish was very tasty. The potatoes and cauliflower were nicely cooked and the fresh tomato was soo good (I dont really like cooked tomatoes very much)

My boyfriend ordered the cheesy vegetable dumplings and he seemed to enjoy them which surprised me because he likes meaty stuff usually.

The portions were quite large we ended up taking most of it home for later.

I definitely recommend this place. I would rate it a five if I could they had so many vegan options.

Pros: Delicious Food, Nice Atmosphere, Friendly Staff

Cons: Loudish Music

Return to Fishers Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has India Sizzling closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1001 times since May 2011.