India Oven

Contact 702-366-0222

2218 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89104

Serves meat, vegan options available. Las Vegas Indian restaurant. Menu includes a section of vegetarian dishes. Naan contains ghee but roti does not. All-you-can-eat lunch buffet and a la carte dinner. NOTE: Oct 2016 reported no vegan items in the buffet - please send updates. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-2:30pm, Mon-Sun 5:00pm-10:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by mrsgarcia

Lunch = "No vegan items" - Edit

I walked 1+ mile only to be told, "No vegan items” sold at lunch, very clearly by the manager. Major disappointment as I was hungry and in the mood for Indian. I won’t be returning.

Pros: Open

Cons: No vegan items at lunch

Good food with multiple vegan options. - Edit

The menu doesn't list vegan options, but if you ask they will tell you what vegan choices are available. The naan is not vegan, but they have a bread called 'roti' that is. It is similar to naan bread, but slightly crunchier and flatter. We tried 2 of the veg dishes, with rice, and roti. It was a filling meal and delicious food. One of the dishes was quite spicy. It was a bit pricey - I think they charged about $5 for a plate of rice.

Pros: Good food, Vegan options if you ask, Nice atmosphere

Cons: Pricey for rice

Good for Vegans - Edit

We stayed in the Hilton and just happened to see this place. We had dinner there. The waiter was very helpful in choosing vegan options. Food was very good. Place was very busy but we still had great service. Will be back in our next visit to Vegas.

Pros: Friendly staff, Excellent food

Very Nice Staff, Great for a first timer - Edit

I really like this resturant. Next to Ghandi I think they are the only other Indian place worth checking out. The have a great selection of wine and the dinner presentations are very nice. The buffet is a great choice for a first timer and this place often stays open late on the weekends. They are very personable and will treat guest right especially on a special occasion. The website is impressive you can find it via google as a search for India Oven Las Vegas and check out the menu options. Mostly lac to-veg but they can make accomodations for Vegans.

Pros: Staff, Dinner Presentations, Buffett

Cons: Won't Make Substitutions , Hours, Crowded at Times

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has India Oven closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2115 times since May 2008.