Rain by India Curry

Serves meat, vegan options available. Try the bhindi masal and dal makhani. Variety of vegetarian choices available and now serves cocktails. Previously named India Curry. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-12:30am, Sun 12:00pm-11:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Ophee

A very good choice - Edit

I always like an Indian meal when abroad as it's always a good choice if there aren't many vegetarian places that are open late in evening as is usually the case in Poland. Tel Aviv is the only one in Warsaw that's open really late. The food here is excellent with impressive veg/vegan choice. Most main courses can be made as vegan if requested and can be tailor made to requirements by the chef. We had a spinach and potato saag aloo which looked basic but was extremely tasty and a tarka dhal - this was pretty much out of this world. The food comes well presented in individual ornate pots complementing the grand interior. A plush cocktail lounge also greets incoming visitors There is a really nice feel about this place. Definitely worth a go if you are in the city for a while but there are so many other great places in Warsaw to check out before you should consider this as a serious option.

Pros: delicious curries, premises, staff

Cons: serves meat, quite pricey

Pretty good - Edit

I went here late one evening on a whim. The service was good and so was the food. A bit pricy not my favortie indian place in town, I like Ganesh in the other direction.

Contributions +87

Good Indian Tucker - Edit

The staff here are fansatsic and really helpfull. I had with me the Vegan Passport and showed my dietry preference in Polish. The waiter came back and said the chef read the Hindi version and we had some great vegan food.

Pros: Friendly, Helpfull, Great food

Return to Warsaw Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rain by India Curry closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.