CLOSED: Indaco

+39-0187-626317

Via dei Fondachi 40, Sarzana, Italy,

Cultural/holistic center with a vegetarian kitchen serving both Italian and international cuisines with many vegan options. JUL 2016 REPORTED SHUT. Open Thur-Tue.

Category: Vegan-friendly, International, Italian, Salad bar, Juice bar, Beer/Wine

First Review by Oliver

Great place near charming Cinque Terre - Edit

I was very surprised to find this vegetarian restaurant in Sarzana, a small town, that a local Italian recommended to visit, while I was on holidays in Cinque Terre region (fantastic region at the Ligurian Sea, great for walking). Sarzana is about 35 east of Riomaggiore, which is one of the 5 towns of Cinque Terre. The "Indaco" restaurant is one part of a Holistic Centre. They also offer Yoga, Qi-Gong, Indian dance tuition, meditation etc.. The restaurant is elegant without being over-stylish, it's a good combination of Classic Italian with Indian influences. It's some time when I went there, but the food was very good, they had a varied menu with several vegan options. Being a vegan myself, I felt very well catered for. I will certainly dine there again when I'm in the Cinque Terre region.
Updated from previous review on Saturday May 17, 2014

Pros: Excellent, varied menu w. vegan options, Elegant, but relaxed, Great area for holidays

Has CLOSED: Indaco closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.