IncaZen Tea House

Sucre 12-04 y Morales, Otavalo, Ecuador

Tea and vegetarian food with California style cooking. Vegan options include grain bowls and brownies. Located 1 block up from Plaza de Poncho. Open Thu-Fri 11:00am-9:00pm, Sat 10:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery, Ecuadorian

First Review by EmilyNoelle

nice change from the norm - Edit

Had a very good set meal with different flavours than what is usually served in Ecuador. Nice atmosphere.

Charming - Edit

IncaZen is a charming little tea house with a great selection of vegetarian and vegan foods to choose from.

We came twice and absolutely loved it both times. The owner, Monique, is a delight and super friendly. She adds to the beautiful atmosphere.

We ordered the leek and potato tart that came with delicious chard chips and vegan banana bread. Our kombucha was only a dollar extra with the tart.

Pros: Friendly staff, Good prices, Delicious tea and food

MoniqueSenseii 15 May 2017 - Thanks so much for visiting my teahouse. IncaZen strives to add to your memories of Ecuador.
"Warm My Soul, Calm My Mind" @ IncaZen

Return to Otavalo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has IncaZen Tea House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.