In Japan

Contact 410-443-0681

101 Marlboro Ave, Easton, Maryland, USA, 21601

Serves meat, vegan options available. A few vegetable-based items like vegetable roll sushi, edamame, vegetable tempura, noodles. Will accommodate vegans - ask.

Category: Ovo, Japanese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Korean, Non-veg

First Review by liko

overpriced and poor service - Edit

I gave this place so many chances but they mess up my order, or my boyfriends order every time. For vegetable teriyaki, a 2-3 sushi rolls and two drinks, the bill is always over $70. The server forgot my food once and asked me if I wanted the check before she even brought. my entree out. For carry out, if they say 20 minutes, expect 35 minutes.

Excellent - Edit

Vegan, vegetarian friendly establishment that serves meat but will make dishes to your suiting. Try the lunch special of vegetable tempura! Delicious and very reasonable!!

Pros: Food, Cost, Location

Cons: Not 100% vegan

Multiple Vegan Options! - Edit

In the past I havent found many vegan options when it comes to dining out in Easton. I'd checked Happy Cow before, but this afternoon I was pleased to find a new restaurant entry on HP. Until I'd seen it, I didnt even know In Japan existed.
My husband and I had a wonderful waitress who happily double checked all ingredients for us and made recommendations.
Vegetable sushi, Vegetable Tempura, Age Tofu, Miso Soup- All vegan and all wonderful. The Miso Soup was particularly amazing.
I do believe this will be our new go-to place for dining in Easton (the salad bar at Ruby Tuesday really can get old). Many thanks to the first reviewer who made us aware of In Japan and its vegan-friendliness!

Pros: Vegan Options, Helpful Staff, Price

Cons: ?

In Japan, in Easton - Edit

I was so pleasantly surprised to discover a delicious agedashi tofu here, and I think it's possibly the only non-Chinese restaurant in town that has tofu even on the menu. On the menu, it is entitled "Age tofu." Other good dishes include vegetable tempura, edamame, rices and noodles and a really good vegetable sushi. They will make the sushi to order, of course. The wait staff have been friendly and found out if there was fish in a broth for me, for example. A step up from the other meat-laden restaurants. Another good thing is that the dining room has a chest-high wall between it and the meat grills, so you will not be subjected visually to that.

Return to Easton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has In Japan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 637 times since May 2011.