In House Cafe

617-686-3350

194 Harvard Ave, Allston, Massachusetts, USA, 02134

Serves meat, vegan options available. Arabic cuisine. Menu has a "vegan bar" section, includes hummus wrap, falafel wrap, grape leaves, and foul moudama. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by JamieLynnHart

pleasing atmosphere and service - Edit

Being in the area, we conferred with HappyCow for a Middle Eastern option nearby. The ambiance was comfortable and funky at the same time, and the service was friendly and accommodating. I asked to make falafel plates from the vegan bar menu rather than ordering wraps, which was very easy. The content and quality of the plate was a little skimpy, but the excellent service and friendly atmosphere made up for the slight disappointment. I forgot to take pictures of the food I was so focused on the decor! Although I thought it was completely understood to order vegan from the vegan bar menu when I requested the plates, they arrived with a little chunk of cheese on each- they were very easily moved without any bother, but we had hoped for a completely smooth vegan experience given the vegan-specified menu. Three stars for the food, five stars for the service and ambiance, balances out to four stars.

Pros: the best service and staff, enjoyable atmosphere, fast and inexpensive

Cons: Small vegan selection, Styrofoam cups

great vegan options! - Edit

I stumbled upon this cute cafe in Allston and was happily surprised they had a vegan menu. Not huge , but still - they have one! If you like Mediterranean food, stop by. It's a cozy cafe style environment where you can lounge on a couch while enjoying tea and grape leaves :)

Return to Allston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has In House Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.