IMIX

449-915-3249

Lic Francisco Primo Verdad 403 (at Entre General Barragan Y Cosio), Aguascalientes, Mexico, 20000

A cocina vegetariana inside a yoga studio. Food is 100% vegan gourmet. Teaches yoga classes for all ages, in addition to holding courses, workshops and cultural activities. Also offers therapies. Open Mon-Tue 1:00pm-4:00pm, Thu-Sun 1:00pm-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan, International, Organic

First Review by Veggiedancer

Awesome - Edit

Best vegan place I have ever visited. Hummingbirds flying around while you are served excellent vegan food.

Pros: excellent food, patio is awesome, good value

veggie heaven in Aguascalientes - Edit

Mexico isn't always the easiest country to find vegetarian options in. I was so happy when I found IMIX! It is on a quiet, more residential street, it can be a little hard to see as it is set back from the road. It has a calm and peaceful atmosphere. The interior dining room is small but clean and nicely decorated. The back garden is beautiful. While waiting for our food under an orange tree we were visited by humming birds. The staff were kind and helpful, encouraging of my attempts at Spanish, but also spoke English. The food was delicious, healthy and inexpensive. I can not recommend this restaurant enough!!!

Return to Aguascalientes Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has IMIX closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.