Ilya Frozen Yogurt

• Other Other
03-90771080

277 Glenhuntly Rd, Elsternwick, Victoria, 3185

Self serve organic frozen yogurt shop offering a few vegan flavors, like chocolate, soy chai, and soy latte soft serve. Variety of toppings plus makes smoothies. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-10:30pm, Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

First Review by chocoholicPhilosophe

Yummy - Edit

I went here once a while ago and the frozen yogurt was delicious. I honestly can't remember what flavours they had but I remember there were multiple vegan options and I'm pretty sure one of them was chocolate. It tastes more like soft-serve ice-cream than yogurt but, I don't know, maybe that's what non-vegan frozen yogurt tastes like? I've been vegan too long to know. Really delicious, though! On point. Grab some for dessert after dinner or after the cinema.

Pros: Delicious, Multiple vegan flavours

Cons: Not every flavour is vegan

Vegan-friendly frozen yoghurt - Edit

Vegan softserve! Vegan flavours as of last weekend were chocolate, banana and watermelon; I was able to get a sample of each flavour to aid my decision-making. I wasn't impressed with the banana (it tasted like those banana-shaped lollies and not like real banana), but the chocolate and watermelon were both excellent. They also have take-home tubs.

Return to Elsternwick Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ilya Frozen Yogurt closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.