ILOILO

06-69411666

Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan, 540-0026

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian-Japanese curry restaurant at 中央区内本町2丁目3. Has vegan curry plate as well as soy chai. Feb 2018 reported not fully vegetarian. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:30am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Japanese, Non-veg

First Review by EmmaCebuliak

Curry time - Edit

Hard to find because it's not well labelled. Small place, stair walk-up. We were able to ask for vegetarian option with no issues, he even clarified if we were vegan.
Atmosphere is colourful with music playing in background. Curry plate was 900 yen. We weren't given a menu so it seemed like a set menu but we went late so it's possible they were shutting down for the night. When our plates were brought to the table, he explained everything that was in the dish.

Pros: Good food, Good value

Cons: Lack of selection, Possibly no written menu

A Funky Cozy Spot - Edit

This is a pretty unique restaurant, decorated inside with vibrant colours and an entertaining lay-out. The owner is very friendly and can prepare a fully vegan curry plate upon request. The soy chai is also lovely! I'm only removing one star as the flavour profile didn't blow me away - it's still worth going to though if this is the type of experience you're looking for.

Return to Osaka Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has ILOILO closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.