Il Pastarito

+39-0669190472

Via Quattro Novembre 139, Rome, Italy, CP 00187

Serves meat, vegan options available. Large and airy restaurant around the corner from the Galleria Colonna. Mainstream pizza and pasta meals but with also 10+ vegan dry pasta to go with the few sauce choices. Accommodating staff.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by LilianaNicolau

A nice restaurant with good food. - Edit

Although not completely vegan and the vegan dishes are not marked ,but it easy to understand what vegan.

Pros: Smiling waitress who answered our questions., A cozy atmosphere despite all the people.

Cons: There are only a few vegan options.

shouldn't be on this app - Edit

This restaurant doesn't label any of its vegan options. I asked waiter who didn't speak much English and he didn't know what it was - pointed out egg pasta as vegan option before I asked what didn't have egg in it. I almost walked out but needed water, air conditioning, and wifi. I'm not entirely sure my meal was vegan, which is a terrible feeling.

This restaurant should be removed. It's simply not vegan friendly.

I came because I wanted some typical Italian food, ordered the tomato basil pasta; it was a large serving with literally : 4 pieces of basil. I normally rank restaurants very highly and have never given below 3 stars until now. Definitely don't come here.

Lovely Meal! - Edit

I was looking for a place where I could eat some typical pasta that could be vegan and tasty! I found this on the Happy Cow app and I decided to try.
The place is huge but it was very calm that day. It's easier to have a simple but nice vegan meal in rome, because they have typical dishes like pasta with tomato sauce.
I found this place very nice. The price was very reasonable and I love the gnocchi! It was spicy (I chose to be like that) and it was so much food it looked like for 2 persons instead of 1.
I really enjoyed this meal!

Pros: Lovely Food, Price

Return to Rome Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Il Pastarito closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.