First Review by eismeister

omnomnom - Edit

I was there today for the very first time, my sister recommended "Il Gelato" to me. I was definitely not disappointed! And so was my wife! She had a non-vegan flavour, cookies, and said, it was the best Ice-Cream she ever had! Her vegan flavour was bluberry, so I could taste it as well. It was very fruity, tasted like blueberry! And that's not taken for granted. How often do you eat Ice-Cream that's only sweet or cold and doesn't taste like the flavour? Anyway, I was brave and mixed the flavours nut and woodruff. Nut was so delicious, but woodruff blew me away!

Pros: so delicious, very, very friendly staff

Cons: vegan flavours are not labeled, but that improves

Genuine artisan Italian gelato - Edit

Delicious vegan and non vegan gelato flavours, as well as many gelato specialities and cups like spagetti cup, fruits cups, joghurt cups, milk-shakes and Joghurt mixes. All also in vegan version. Absolute animal free. If you're in Münster it's definitely worth to visit and try.

Pros: Artisan and genuine production, All delicious flavours also vegan, very friendly and open to new ideas

Cons: Not directly located in the city center, No room to sit down, Only take awa

aenkelkind 05 Jun 2016 - I don't think it's fair to say, it's not directly located in the city center. It is in the inner circle of the Promenade, that's very central. You have to leave the bigger shopping street, but it's on the other side of the University. And there you can sit in a way more quiet area at the Aa or anywhere else near the University. :)

Return to Muenster Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Il Gelato closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.