First Review by apartment2504

Vegan Donuts! - Edit

I have ordered from and visited Il Donaccino a couple of times yet and am totally in love with their vegan Donuts! At the moment they've got around 5 different flavors and it's just such a great treat! The staff is super nice and you can even customize your donuts if you order in advance. Donuts are totally affordable (it's around 60-70 Dirhams for a dozen) and always fresh!

Pros: Great selection of vegan donuts, Affordable

OH GOD THEY'RE SWEET - Edit

God these donuts are sweet! Better than Krispy Kreme, Dunkin' Donuts, Tim Hortons

I asked for the sweet one, but they gave me the sweet sweet SWEET one.

Pros: So sweet, So great, So sweet

Cons: They're sweeter than me, God I'm sweet

Yup. Great donuts. - Edit

I finally got a chance to pop in here today and, yup, the vegan donuts are great. I shared them with some none vegan friends, who couldn't fault them either. In short: If you crave donuts, this is your place. I'll definitely pop in again for more donuts and also to try the coffee.

Pros: Vegan donuts!

Yum! - Edit

While visiting Dubai we were looking for something to soothe our sweet tooth and were pleased to find this cutesy donut shop! The glazed doughnut was amazing. I'll definitely go back for seconds (and thirds...we are here for a week!)

Il Donaccino – vegan donuts in Dubai - Edit

Being vegan and buying a ‘normal’ donut at a ‘normal shop’ was one of the things I thought were impossible so I gave up on hoping that I would ever be eating a donut again. Well I was wrong. We have vegan donuts in the U.A.E.! After dunkin donuts is offering almond milk in their drinks in America we got something even better: delicious, vegan donuts!

Il Donaccino is located in Cluster D, Jumeirah. For everyone from Abu Dhabi, who has no idea on how to get around in Dubai (like me), here’s the coordinates: 25*04’13.0”N 55*08’26.3”E

We actually got there a little late, at around 9.30pm so there was not many donuts left, luckily enough the dairy free donuts were still available! I had every vegan donut, that is on the menu which is 3 different ones.

hello berrry

d’original

the cinn style

The donuts were very good, according to my family a lot better and fresher than the donuts we usually get in the U.A.E. I’m so glad that a donut shop is showing everyone that it’s possible to make fluffly, delicious donuts without the milk and eggs. I am looking forward to a lot more vegan options at Il Donaccino and I am of course hoping for a branch in Abu Dhabi, although these donuts are worth a drive to Dubai!

Pros: fluffly, fresh vegan donuts, nice staff

Cons: no outdoor seating

Return to Dubai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Il Donaccino closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.