Iku Wholefoods Kitchen - Westfield Plaza

• Vegan
Contact 02-92338001

Level 5, Shop 5009, Market St, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000

Part of the Iku chain. Provides quick and healthy meals for lunches and snacks. Has gluten free options.

Category: Vegan, Japanese, Macrobiotic, Organic, Western, Buffet, Fast food, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by tsathoggua101

great food! lovely staff! - Edit

food was excellent, espcially the rice balls are to die for! I had to go back to get some more and take them with me :) there's so much to choose from which makes it hard to decide (and that's actually a plus!). I seriously regret that I tried none of the desserts.
the girl behind the counter was amazingly helpful! the shopping centre offers plenty of space to sit and rest your legs for a while :)

Pros: taste & variety, price, staff

Cons: can't think of any

great food - Edit

So good to have vegan options in the shopping mall! I went back and got the lasagne again as it was so delicious! Thought it was maybe slightly pricey when you get a little dessert too but nothing too bad.

Pros: yummy

Cons: tiny bit pricey

Super friendly staff, good food - Edit

This was our favorite location of the Iku chain that we went to. Staff were super friendly and told us which were their favorite items / helped us narrow down the choices.

Food was great, and we were really happy.

Pros: All vegan, friendly

very nice to see a successful vegan chain - Edit

great food and a really good price for the middle of sydney I got a salad plate and the dhal was incredible i recommend 3 scoops of that also the chickpeas were great

Pros: great food., good service

Cons: no cons

Great staff, ok good - Edit

Enjoyed my visit to Iku at Pitt St. Very nice, knowledgeable and enthusiastic staff.
Food is not bad but not spectacular value. The quality is perhaps the food court version of vegan whole food. It certainly didn't taste fresh but it was enjoyable. I guess if they microwave the food in front of you then you shouldn't be expecting quality fare.

Given that the quality is only ok I would have liked the prices to be more appropriate for the food.
I found them a little expensive for what it was.

Overall pleased I went.

Pros: Great staff, Interesting food

Cons: not great value , Not very fresh tasting, 'Hot' food was only warmish and cold in parts.

Love this place - Edit

The food area of Centrepoint Tower is incredibly busy, it's great to just weave one's way through them all, grab a tasty bite and head over to the Hyde Park to eat it.

I've never met an Iku food that I disliked and the service is great which is amazing considering the noise and chaos all around.

Pros: Wonderful tasting, fresh food.

Lovely - Edit

I've been here Afew times, it's usually got a queue, the food is very nice & lots of variety- lasagnas, pies, minestrones, soups, curry, & the desserts omg cheesecakes- with out the cheese of coarse, muffins, sago pudding, the friands are moist & flavorsome as well as the blackrice pudding but everything is quite expensive there, but it is good quality food

Pros: Wholesome food, Variety, Kind staff

Cons: Expensive

Helpful staff - Edit

My appreciation to the friendly staff who patiently checks if each dish has onions and garlic. Although we ended up with juz salad and desert, but the dinner is great!

Pros: Friendly staff

Cons: Need more vegan options

This is where I go when I'm in Westfield - Edit

It's great to have a healthy vegan option in this food court. I have tried almost all of the dishes and I love the pies and the various dishes with rice. You're pretty safe with any option really. Great "fast food"

Pros: quick food, delicious, healthy

Return to Sydney Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Iku Wholefoods Kitchen - Westfield Plaza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4476 times since May 2011.