First Review by goldie

I coo for Iku - Edit

I was staying just down the road from Iku for about 4-5 days and got take out there 4 times. The salad bar was really tasty, very generous serving. I tried the lasagne which I loved and tried one other heated meal which was dry and not so nice. But overall I was really impressed and if I lived in Sydney, Iku would be my regular lunch stop.

Careful if you are expecting wholefoods. - Edit

If you are a wholefoodist, then even though the name of this place suggests all the food is whole, not all of it is. You need to read all the ingredients. The ingredients of most of their dishes are on their website.

Cons: Not wholefood

Good macrobiotic option - Edit

As stated in some other Iku reviews the food is the same at all outlets. It's interesting to see how many there are now - in the '90s it was just Glebe. They have a range of dishes - casserole, salads, patties etc that change daily. I'm a big fan of some of the caseroles. They have a great desert - choc adzuki slice with soy cream, which doesn't seem to show up on the menu as much as it used to. Rice balls & millet balls are also good.

Return to Neutral Bay Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Iku Wholefood Kitchen - Neutral Bay closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1732 times since Aug 2007.