Ike's

925-944-4755

1159 Locust St, Walnut Creek, California, USA, 94596

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sandwich shop chain. Offers options for vegan sandwiches using ingredients like vegan cheese and faux meat. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-8:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Jayla.c

loved the vegan menu! - Edit

Was meeting up with a non vegan friend and wanted somewhere we could both have a variety of choices so decided to visit Ike’s. I was very pleased with the selection of vegan and vegetarian sandwiches! I opted for the pilgrim- kinda links vegan thanksgiving sandwich and and be sure to ask for FULL vegan if you want the entire sandwich to be vegan ie; vegan sauces and vegan cheese. If you do not request full vegan the sandwich sauces may contain eggs or dairy and the cheese would not be the vegan cheeSe. I loved my sandwich choice and can’t wait to try more of their vegan options!

Pros: many vegan choices and delicious, ask for “full vegan” for all sauces to be vegan an, no extra charge for vegan cheese

Cons: small area for inside eating so can get crowded, people wait by tables for their orders so gets cra, May be about 20 min wait for sandwich

best sandwiches - Edit

The Concord Pavillion was AMAZING. though they had a ton of Vegan options I went for this one as it sounded the most intriguing. Yummy vegan chicken and cheese and their Dutch crunch can't be beat. So big I ate 1/2 for lunch and 1/2 for dinner....avg $....9.99
Plus my kids were happy with their meals

Pros: lots of vegan options, large sandwiches, options for non-vegan, non- veg pals

Cons: their is a taco place across way that offers vegan

Best sandwich shop! - Edit

Honestly it was sooooo good!! The best vegan sandwich I've ever had for a reasonable price! Delicious vegan cheese and vegan "chicken." I'd give it five stars if I could!

Pros: good vegan cheese (not daiya lol), vegan meat/sauces , can make anything vegan

Cons: small shop, can get a little crowded

Return to Walnut Creek Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ike's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.