Ike's

302 N San Fernando Blvd, Burbank, California, USA, 91502

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sandwich shop chain originating from the San Francisco Bay Area. Offers a few designed vegan sandwiches as well option for customized ones using ingredients like vegan cheese and mock meats (vegan meatballs, chickn, etc.). Note: mock bacon is not vegan. Open Mon-Sat 10:30am-8:00pm, Sun 10:30am-7:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Passittowill

lohasmiles

Points +177

Herbivore
20 Jul 2020

Try Meatless Mike

I thought Ike's was only available in SF! I'm so glad to find out that they also have a few locations in LA. We always order "Vegan Meatless Mike" without question. I guarantee you won't regret it.

Pros: Chips are salty

Cons: Most of the sandwiches can be veganized

Snowic

Points +26

13 Jul 2020

So tasty!

A lot of choices for vegans! I love coming here and getting the Handsome Owl!

theevword

Points +304

12 Mar 2020

Great sandwich spot for vegans

Alright so I know they serve meat here as well... but the amount of sandwiches they have that are vegan or that can be turned into vegan is awesome.

I started off always getting the Pirates of the Caribbean. I loved it. Then one day a girl working there told me to add avo and it was a secret sandwich off the menu called “Mellow Kitty” that is now not a secret.... that one was even better.

I recently go to James and the giant peach and it blew my freaking mind.

I am a creature of habit but I heart the meatless Mike is one of the best ones so I can’t wait to try it!

ALL BREAD OPTIONS ARE VEGAN🌱

I DO NOT RECCOMEND THE GF OPTION BC ITS WAY SMALLER AND MAKES THE SANDWICH NOT AS GOOD!

I have met Ike before and he is so rad. Thankful he made a place like this with tons of options.

Cheers!!

Pros: So many vegan options , Staff is pretty cool , Ike is awesome

Cons: Parking sucks , You might have to go in the parking structure

KeithCrenshaw

Points +48

28 Jun 2019

I absolutely love this place

Many options the best vegan sandwich place to go to In la

Pros: Lots of vegan options

Cons: No bad things to say

hairbypaco

Points +66

20 May 2017

Holy Happy Cow

As others have said, I would give it five stars if I could (not a vegetarian restaurant). Wife and I just finished eating here for the first time and it's an instant favorite. Super nice staff and amazing vegan options. They've got a huge selection of sandwiches with vegan meats and cheeses and as another reviewer noted, the Dutch Crunch bread is incredible.
This is what has been missing in my life since becoming vegan. The sandwiches remind me of the deli I use to go to as a kid in San Francisco.
I could write all day about how good this place was, but you just gotta go there.

Pros: delicious, toasty, lots of options

Cons: not completely vegan

Avatar Veggiedude94

Veggiedude94

Points +36

19 May 2017

wish I could give 5 stars

This place is seriously my favorite vegan place to go out to eat. Even though it's not entirely a vegan restraint but they have HALF a menu that is vegan and vegetarian. As well as with the vegetarian stuff, you can veganize most of the delicious sandwhiches. This place is just sick. You wont regret it. Check it out.

Pros: Half of the menu is Veggie , crazy good sandwhiches

Cons: $10 a sandwhich but california is expensive and th

JasonD'Abreau

Points +22

25 Apr 2017

I'd give it 5 stars if I could

Went here the other day. Ordered 2 different sandwiches to split with my wife. Asked them to make it vegan. The sandwiches were toasty and had vegan cheese and sauce . 1 had a breaded chicken and the other grilled chicken with a teriyaki type sauce .Easily we both agreed they were probably the best sandwiches we've ever eaten. Surprised a place that's not completely vegan can master a sandwich like that and pack it with so much vegan scrumptiousness. Wish it was closer to where we live. Definitely will be going back!!

Pros: flavor and freshness , reasonably priced

Cons: not fully vegan

Passittowill

Points +1437

31 Oct 2016

Insanely good!!

Ike's some of the best vegan sandwiches I've had! It's scary how good they are! The "Dutch Crunch" bread makes the sandwich even better! *All their bread is V friendly except the honey wheat. Look at their San Francisco menu on their website, they'll make anything you request from it. You can even make custom orders. They do have a smaller menu when you go in, but again, you can order anything from their full SF menu! They'll throw a free caramel apple lollipop in your bag, but it's NOT vegan, so I just tell them no thanks, or give it back. Highly recommend the Vegan Tom Brady, Vegan Brutus and Vegan Meatless Mike.

Updated from previous review on 2016-10-31

Pros: Tons of Vegan options, Wheelchair accesible , Will customize upon request

Cons: Can get crazy busy during lunch hours. I reccomend

Return to Burbank Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ike's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.