IceQueen

• Other Other
+45-38882100

Smallegade 26B, Frederiksberg, Denmark, 2000

A vegetarian ice cream store with multiple clearly labeled vegan options. Flavors change regularly. Has a vegan soft serve made from coconut milk. As of August 2017, does not offer vegan waffles. Open Mon-Fri 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm, Sat, Sun 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm.

First Review by AmalieNygaard

Inconsistent service - Edit

They had a lot of different flavors, and I was taking my time deciding. The waitress seemed annoyed and didn't have the best attitude.

Another time I was there, a younger guy was much more attentive to the service bit, very friendly and came out to offer me and my friend newly-made samples, while we were eating our ice creams outside. It made us want to come back for more.

The day I was there, they had strawberry soft serve. My favorite was the coconut sorbet and the very creamy forrest berry. They have vegan gummi bears!

Best ice cream I've had so far - Edit

I was very pleasantly surprised, when they told me about the abundance of vegan flavours (compared to most other places in Copenhagen), and I decided on the softserve, since that seems t be quite rare. I must say, that not only I but also my family absolutely loved it and it will defiantly not be my last visit!

Pros: Vegan softserve, A wide variety , The staff could tell about ingredients

Cons: Not vegan cones

Return to Frederiksberg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has IceQueen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.