Ice Love You

• Other Other
Contact 085-6164312

25/34 Soi Srivichai, Suthep Road, Chiang Mai, Thailand, 50200

Ice cream cafe using dairy and cheese but also offers a few vegan flavors of ice. Note that products with Milo are not vegan. Free Wi-Fi, air conditioned. Open Mon-Sun 10:30am-10:30pm.

First Review by walkingvegan

Good vegan ice cream - Edit

Nice place with friendly staff. Interior decoration is definitely a bit childish, but they do have comfy couches to sit on. Most ice cream flavours are vegan (when we were there in October 2016 only the ice creams with cookies were not vegan, the staff seems knowedgeable about which flavours are not vegan). 30 baht per scoop. Definitely try the rum-raisin - delicious! I also liked the mango-sticky-rice ice cream.

Pros: mostly vegan, nice staff

Mostly vegan ice cream, plenty of choice and such a great flavours! - Edit

I wouldn´t say few of the flavours are vegan, I´ve been there three times (2014, 2015, 2016) and I´ve been shown by staff how most of the flavours are vegan. On my last visit they told that only those with cookies in the ice cream are not vegan.

I´m amazed how some vegans have not liked this place. It is such a rare thing in this part of the world to have a place like this. Anyway, I love their ice creams. When I want ice cream I don´t look for something healthy, I look for something yummy. Sure those ice creams that have eg. bright blue colour are not that appealing to me. I usually look for creamy flavours instead of fruity or berry ones.

Last time I had vanilla-almond, korean yoghurt and rum-raisin flavours. Korean yoghurt is the best and next time I will also have rum-raisin again plus something else from their many flavours. Lychee is good too, as is blueberry and strawberry one. Cappucino tastes like cappucino.

Pros: Great tasting vegan ice cream, So may flavours to choose from, Cute place and okay location near Nimmanhaemin

cute place, OK ice cream - Edit

This superhero themed vegan ice cream shop was cute but underwhelming. The ice cream we ordered took extremely long and most of the flavors were tasty but pretty icy, as if they didn't know how to make good vegan ice cream correctly. The mango sorbet and dark chocolate were my favorite.

Ice Love You Too - Edit

We only found here about a week before leaving and were so happy we did. Not all the Ice Cream is vegan (the cheese flavour isn't) but most are. This was a delightful treat and it is well worth getting the tray of 6 flavours to try as many as you can

Pros: variety, same price as non vegan ice cream, helpful staff

Student's Atmosphere and Cold Ice Cream - Edit

We are not students anymore for a considerable amount of time but we really enjoined the atmosphere and crowds of youngsters of staff and customers. Actually it was very hard to leave the place.

NOT ALL of the flavors are vegan. And very apparent (but yes we asked) that especially chocolate is not. Not sure if oreo flavor is vegan or not. Original cookie is technically vegan however. Just ask the staff. They are very accommodating.

We had 5 flavors. The names are not exact however here is what we had. Hawaiian blue, Thai tea, Green tea, Banana, Violet with almonds.

We enjoined only 2 of those and they were "teas". We do not like to many sweets and "teas" were the only ones not sweet. So I would definitely recommend those over others. Thai tea in particular.

Price is 30 baht a scoop.

Pros: Atmosphere, COLD ICECREAM

A lot of vegan icecream - Edit

All the icecream flavors are apparently vegan. We had chocolate-oreo (very good), peach (tasted like nothing), cappucino (ok, watery texture), banoffie pie and melon (artifical tasting but still good). 6 scoops cost 150 baht.
I was a bit sad that the big brownie-icecream-whipped-cream-bowl wasn't vegan. haha
The airport is super close and so it's loud every 10 mins or so and the "garden" is all made of plastic :D

Pros: vegan icecream!? great name :D

Great Ice cream - Edit

Super friendly Staff, ice cream was delicious and the place itself is very nice too. The inventory is playful and they invite you to take of your shoes.
We will be back here soon.

Cheap vegan ice cream shop! yummy!! - Edit

25 THB per scoop, when we went there all the ice creams were vegan. Top!
Everyone knows you can make ice cream at home with one or more ingredients but it's always good to have a place like this one in Chiang Mai.
We felt like superheroes...!(wearing masks) because yes, if you don't know yet it's a kids' place :)

Pros: the kids atmosphere, so many choices!...

ice love you so much! - Edit

so many flavors to choose from! they were even offering an ice cream buffet for 199 baht, which is pretty reasonable indeed. we ended up getting 6 scoops of ice cream and the roti. it was delicious and less than 200 baht. all the flavors we picked were excellent and we look forward to going again. the decor was super awesome and superhero themed.

Pros: vegan ice cream, superhero themed, so friendly

Good selection of vegan ice-cream - Edit

Very easy to find thanks to the big sign. You need to turn left from Suthep road if you face the mountain where the Bangkok Bank is.
Huge vegan selection of ice-cream! 25 baht per schoop is a good deal, because normally we vegans can find only sorbet at 39 baht per scoop or more expensive.
But not all the tastes are vegan, toppings are not, bakery items are not, drinks aren't vegan. So please be careful.

Pros: Big selection of vegan flavours, good location, low prices

Cons: Toppings and drinks contain milk

Awesome vegan ice cream - Edit

I love their ice creams! Very affordable prices. 1 scoop for 25 THB, 2 for 45 THB. Best flavours for me would be Mango Sticky Rice (that's right, a flavour as good as the famous thai dessert) and Almond with Chocolate.

Flavours with cookies are not vegan!

Be aware that sometimes they close earlier than 10pm...

Pros: vegan flavours, delicious, inexpensive

Cons: not 100% vegan, sometimes closes earlier than they say

Return to Chiang Mai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ice Love You closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.