Ice Green

• Catering Catering
  • Vegan

Mobile ice cream van. Hand makes dairy-free ice cream and serves from a vintage caravan at events and for hire. When trading in the Guildhall Cardigan (at least once or twice a week, sometimes less during high season when they attend festivals) opens 11.30am-4:00pm.

First Review by konlish

Delicious creamy ice cream - Edit

This is probably the best vegan ice-cream I've tried. Based on cashew nuts, and not oily like many vegan ice creams, it almost feels good for you! I'm not normally an ice cream eater and found this a touch sweet, but that is my personal preference. Lots of flavour choices. I would certainly go back for more.

Pros: wholesome ice-cream, delicious , plenty of flavours to choose from

Delicious dreamy icecream! - Edit

Amy and Josh are the creators of delicious dreamy icecream. They come to festivals and are also available for hire. I had their pistachio and strawberry icecream at Welsh Vegan Festival on a sugar cone which Amy also made herself. It was amazing just loved it. I went again and the pistachio icecream sold out so I had a yummilious strawberry milkshake with chocolate sauce.  I could not sleep as I am high and need more! I kept on thinking about it that's why it's so dreamy! Lush!

Pros: 100% Vegan, Delicious!, Home made

Cons: Not readily available! 😣

amziz 27 Jul 2017 - Thank you so much for your kind words, we do work hard to make this product all from scratch and its so lovely to be rewarded with happy customers :)

Return to Cardigan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ice Green closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.