Ice Dreammm Shop

• Other Other
    ( 1 review )

23912 State Rd 54, Unit 2, Lutz, Florida, USA, 33559

Ice cream lounge but with a couple of dairy-free options. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by JenniferCangiamila

Delicious - Edit

I have to say I was extremely impressed with the service. The owners were friendly and shared their passion for ice cream and bringing happy family memories. I contacted them before going to the shop to make certain that there was no egg or dairy in the ice cream. They were happy to inform me that there might be trace amounts of dairy in the homemade waffle cones and that there were egg whites in them. When we arrived the atmosphere of the shop was fun and inviting, places to sit back, relax and play games or chat. The ice cream was delicious. They had three Vegan flavors available: coconut, double chocolate and coffee. They also had a wide selection of regular ice cream. My husband and sons had the dairy ice cream and my husband said it was the best ice cream he had ever had. The non dairy (Vegan) was smooth and creamy and flavorful. We will definitely be going back for my sons 12th birthday in a few weeks. When we got home my son said he wanted to go back for his 12th birthday in a few weeks but he would like a non dairy mint chocolate chip nice cream. I contacted the owners via facebook messenger and asked if they could possibly have that flavor Vegan friendly in 2 weeks so we could celebrate there. They got back to me immediately and said that they would be more than happy to make it for us. Between the delicious rich and creamy non dairy Vegan friendly ice cream, excellent service and fun atmosphere it is a place that I highly recommend and look forward to go back to. It was affordable as well, 5 people, 4 cones, 2 scopes each 1 bowl with 4 scopes and it came to a total of $23.

Pros: Friendly staff, Affordable, Good portion size

Return to Lutz Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ice Dreammm Shop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.