Ice Cream Joy

• Other Other
216-644-2014

15210 Madison Ave, Lakewood, Ohio, USA, 44107

Ice cream shop. Has has 8 vegan flavors available at all times, vegan toppings, vegan waffle bowls, coffee, espresso, house-made almond "milk" for vegan lattes, and vegan brunch options. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-9:00pm, Sat 10:00am-9:00pm, Sun 10:00am-8:00pm.

First Review by VeganNessa

lots of vegan options and a fun atmosphere - Edit

My family of four loved this place. The ice cream was yummy and there were lots of unique vegan options - all store made. The store was decorated with local art (Star Wars) and lots other fun decor. Highly recommend.

Yummy non dairy options - Edit

They have nothing but love for vegans . When a business makes an effort to not only have vegan options, but to also clearly label them saving me from that awkward "is it vegan? Are you sure? Can I see the label?" conversation, I am impressed. There were 5 or 6 vegan ice cream flavors. I tried the vanilla, and chocolate swirl. In all honesty, it was a bit icy, a quality of which many vegan vanilla based ice creams are guilty. Their homemade vegan chocolate sauce and whipped cream though, out of this world! I have searched high and low for a vegan hot fudge, and it just doesn't exist. While this was not hot fudge, it tasted just like it, minus the fact that it wasn't actually, you know, hot. It was thick like fudge. I haven't licked an ice cream bowl clean since I was a kid, but you better believe there wasn't a drop left when I was done. The whipped cream was yummy too. I will definitely be back to try more flavors as they change regularly (they seem to be good at keeping the website up to date, again, very awesomely convenient).

(Cross posted from Yelp)

Return to Lakewood Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ice Cream Joy closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.