First Review by lafollia

Vegan Options - Edit

As the name says, Ibras is a bistro, so there's not too much space inside and especially on Fridays you're better of planning beforehand or taking your food home with you.

The vegan plate is really nice, but I'll give only three stars because they don't seem to be too accurate with the dishes, as there were some cheese crumbles and some yoghurt on them. Besides that I really like going to this place.

Pros: Nice atmosphere, Good food for a fair price

Cons: You might find some dairy ingredient on your plate

tasty falafel - Edit

Really good falafel with peanut sauce. Definitely worth the long wait. The price is very fair.

Pros: fair price

Cons: slow service

Nice falafels - Edit

This little bistro has two more larger tables behind, so that it is possible to enjoy a meal with a few friends.

Prices are very reasonable and the quality is good. Sudanese sounds exotic but actually the menu is what you would expect from most falafel snack bars.

It's worth knowing, however, that all dishes automatically come with peanut sauce unless you specify you would like something else. I really can't eat peanuts but when I told the cook, he very kindly offered to re-do my dish with a yogurt sauce which tasted great.

Tea for 1€ is also a bargain. I'll come back if I'm ever in Erfurt again!

Pros: Value for money, Nice owner, Good taste

Return to Erfurt Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ibras Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.