I Krowa Cala

Contact n/a

Ul Dworcowa 11, Gdynia, Poland,

A small bar serving vegan burgers, Inside seating. Generous portions. Burgers made from soya, tofu, seitan, vegetables or lentil, with fresh vegetables and in-house-made vegan sauces. Another location in Szczecin. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 10:00am-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by Scorcio

It is quite good - Edit

... but not fantastic. I eat there from time to time, but it's never my first option. The food is basically good and fresh, but the patties, seasoning and even the vegetable mix inside the burgers are all too mediocre for me. But the worst thing is that there's no bathroom to wash up and you end up with your hands all sticky with the sauces :/

Over time I've tried 4 different kinds of burgers, fries and lemonade.

Updated from previous review on 2016-11-17

Pros: Modern interior design, All-vegan bar, 2 min from the main train station (Gdynia Glowna)

Cons: NO BATHROOM..., Quite mediocre food

yum! delicious vegan place in Gdynia - Edit

This place is amazing! All vegan with a sign inside that says it all - 100% Alive. Had the mango smoothie and the Seitan burger in seeded bun! Delicious vegan burgers - some of the best I've ever had!

Amazing - Edit

Seitan burger s just divine. We also had pita with boczniaki (oyster mushrooms), pierozki (dumplings) and ice cream. Everything was fresh and very tasty. Also mango smoothie and cranberry lemonade were great. Mango smoothie is just like a vegan version of lassi. We were very pleased.

great food, cheap & cosy - Edit

I really enjoyed this joint. The chap behind the counter spoke fluent English and translated the menu for us - great choice and cheap as per usual in Poland. Good drinks choice also. Portion size is fantastic and I had a Seitan burger and large fries both of which were very yummy and I like the American style presentation also. Thumbs up!

GO HERE - Edit

Dude, this place rocked. Best vegan burgers I've ever had. I tried all the gluten-free ones and daaamn, son. Plus, I loved the music they played in the dining room. This was honestly my favorite memory of Poland.

Pros: DELICIOUS

Surprisingly good - Edit

Poland seem to have more vegetarian places than some fairly populated parts of Sweden...
This was a surprise, really good, Everything is nicely thought out.
Its a must for anyone if you go to Trojmiasto. Its strange to see that in Sweden its harder to find this kind of food these days if you're not living in the larger cities and even there a place like this would be outstanding. A chain of this in Malmoe, Gothenburg and Stockholm and in the north in place like Umeå would be a dream.

Pros: Good food, good value, big portions

Cons: small, but cozy

Lovely - Edit

Great place to eat on the go, the staff was really friendly and nice. It's located near the train station which is amazing if you're waiting for someone to arrive so that you can pick them up when you're fully satisfied with some vegan loveliness :) unfortunately there is very little space and I had to wait a few minutes before i could sit down and enjoy my burger

Pros: Localisation, Prices, Gluten free option

Cons: Very little space

amazing food - Edit

Traveling through Europe (Spain, Austria, Slovenia, Hungary, Latvia, Poland) for the past two months, this is by far the best experience for my palate. Similar in concept to Vienna's Swing Kitchen (much smaller), but with variety of choices and flavors much beyond that, or what was expected. Definitely going back every day of our stay here.

Pros: food, staff, vicinity to the main train station for travelers

Cons: small space

Really cool - Edit

perfect location- very close to the train station. It's a small spot (no toilet) but a big variety of burgers- lentil is the best! Good prices: 12-16zl for a large and satisfying meal.

Pros: good prices, large portions, amazing food, location

Cons: no toilet, weird polish music

Finally, vegan burgers in Gdynia :) - Edit

Here it is at last - a vegan burger bar in a perfect location, just opposite the train station.
The burgers are nutritious, delicious and mouth-watering and they may also come in gluten-free rolls. There are a variety of healthy drinks as well as gluten-free rolls available. The fries are hot and crispy. You may need to wait app. 10 minutes before you are served, but the food is worth it.

Pros: excellent location, friendly staff, good value

Cons: not much room, no toilet

Return to Gdynia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has I Krowa Cala closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.