Mediterranean
Fast food
Take-out
Middle Eastern
Gluten-free

Hummus bar serving a variety of platters consisting of hummus with baba ganoush, falafel, pita, and/or salad. Has coffee and dessert halva. Est. 2020. Plastic-free. Cashless. Please note that many businesses in Sweden are cashless. Open Mon-Fri 11:00-20:00, Sat-Sun 11:00-18:00.

Venue map for Hummusson
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by EmilyHansson

D.af

Points +85

10 Dec 2023

Très genereux

Une belle assiette bien garnie, des saveurs très différentes qui viennent se contraster. Des kombucha locaux et goûteux. Et en bonus une viennoiserie en cadeau car fin de service. Génial !

Je vous recommande de prendre une deuxième pain pita pour bien accompagner tout ça.

Jessiewentandtold

Points +32

28 Nov 2023

Delicious

The hummus and Baba ganoush is so tasty and creamy and the staff member I met was really kind and informed about the history of the business. The staff member also let me know that there was another hummuson in the local shopping centre which has even more options.

Pros: Delicious food, Good customer service , Beautiful decor

Sarahnh

Points +206

13 Nov 2023

Delicious

Everything was so flavorful! I like the falafel and babaganoush especially. The service was fast and kind. The restaurant is very small, the only seating is outside - but that meant I got to enjoy my food while watching the city.

Pros: Delicious, Fast, Outdoor seating

Cons: Small

daham.vegan

Points +1269

20 Oct 2023

Suuuuper nice 😍

Really enjoyed my experience here. First of all the staff was super friendly and engaging. I got the food to go and it was also done very nicely in the bowl. Last but not least it tasted super good &
I can only recommend to visit when in Malmö. Just be aware that the space to sit down is a bit limited.

JennyOldbring

Points +74

09 Sep 2023

I just love it

Lovely little café on the top floor of a mall. The bowls are so good.

Pros: The owner is super nice, Great food

Cons: Only two dishes

Muneka

Points +27

Vegetarian
30 Aug 2023

Great food amazing staff

When in malmo I always get the takeaway bowl with humus and babaganuch. Very friendly staff .

Pros: The combo dish perfectly tasty , The great staff, Prices

Cons: The pita bread is average

fruggla

Points +367

12 Aug 2023

Hummusson

This is a perfect lunch place and I love that you get hummus, baba ganoush and falafel with the same dish. All the options have a lot of flavour and you get A LOT of food!

EricaUssallala

Points +294

04 Aug 2023

Nothing more to ask for

Perfect hummus and fresh garnishes!

Pros: Good portion , Best hummus ever, Friendly staff

Cons: Very close to the street and therefore noisy

Winterdragon

Points +392

Herbivore
31 Jul 2023

Amazing hummus, amazing staff

Seriously delicious hummus with all the essential asides, including halva for dessert. Generous portions and we got free refills! And the shop owner is so nice and friendly you don't want to leave.😄

Pros: Delicious hummus, Super friendly staff, Cozy atmosphere

NicoleDillisse

Points +26

30 Jul 2023

Really good vegan food

Fantastic and cosy. Good food. Nice talk en very friendly staff.

I.L.E.

Points +69

27 Jul 2023

Great for lunch

I’ve been here twice, and it was great both times! The staff is super lovely and the food is really fresh and tasty (…and the hummus is to die for). Everything except the pita breads is gluten-free, and if you ask for it, you can get an extra falafel instead of a pita.

The food in the photo is what I think was called the “special order”, it cost 135 SEK, and it was the most filling thing on the menu - though you can add extra bread or falafel.

nylars

Points +147

23 Jun 2023

Love it

Loved the food, could eat this every day. Probably the best hummus and baba ganoush I’ve had. Few choices but well thought. Top service with super friendly staff.

marikat

Points +31

22 Jun 2023

Super delicious

The love in detail that went into designing this restaurant! Small but Cozy! And the food is super delicious! Just like an original Tel Avivan Restaurant! Homemade hummus, super fresh ingredients! Highly recommend!

Pros: Food, Totally ok price, Staff was super friendly

Woudt

Points +16

25 May 2023

Lovely atmosphere and good food

I agree wholeheartedly with other reviews that mention how lovely it is to interact with the staff working at Hummusson. I was there in November of 2022 and it was one of the highlights of my trip.

The open atmosphere allows for chatting with the staff, or even other customers and genuinely just have a good time.

I would also recommend visiting their upstairs location, to have tea and a snack while sitting very comfortably.

Pros: The food leaves you sated, Hummus tasters as a treat

onlyscrans

Points +97

22 Apr 2023

Great food!

Stopped off here on a short trip to Malmo with a friend. Had a good chat with the owner who was very friendly and helpful. Very delicious hummus with salad, alongside some complimentary pickles. Also hummus refills were a great option! Next time I'm in Malmo I'll stop off here again.

Pros: Lots of hummus , Friendly staff

Ruthpaz

Points +37

11 Apr 2023

Delicious

I had a puma bowl. With a very smooth, nicely zesty and perfectly balanced hummus. Falafel tasted wonderful. Served with a nice hot pita bread. Couldn’t get better!

johannamoller

Points +463

29 Mar 2023

Whole food hummus

Wanted to have falafel and this was the only place I could find that didn’t fry theirs, but instead bake it so I wish to applaud them for that. However they still make it with canola oil, meaning I couldn’t try it. Their hummus and baba ganoush are both made from whole foods and thereby oil free though, so I did have sides of those and they were nice, especially the hummus 😋 Wish they would have some fresh, organic vegetables so that one could accompany the hummus and baba g with that if one wants an unprocessed meal (or that they at least would change the canola oil to something else). When I was there they were out of GF pita.

Other things: The staff were so kind it makes you want to be part of their family and the place is super cute with lots of plants 😍 As is obvious I wish they would step up health-wise, but if you want falafel this is still probably the best you can find in Malmö ☺️

Pros: Whole foods hummus , Baked (not fried) falafel, Kind staff

Cons: Canola oil, Not organic

Kositi

Points +18

10 Feb 2023

Nice food nice person

It is a small shop with a really kind shopowner. Does all the food fresh and tastes really dealicous. Best part Was the freashly baked, warm bread.
Can only recommend anybody for lunch or just a snack.

ikir

Points +203

04 Jan 2023

Incredible hummus and atmosphere

Fantastic hummus plate with tasty felafel. The opener is super kind! Must try! Not expensive at all.

Pros: All vegan 🤩, Cozy

idmitrievsky

Points +26

19 Nov 2022

Great place

The staff is very nice and helpful, the food is tasty, even though there is only a handful of options. There is also a cafe with coffee and deserts, which is convenient if you want to relax after lunch. Definitely recommend!

LoneAasoldsen

Points +48

14 Nov 2022

Perfect

Hummus, falafel and pita. A perfect combo for lunch!

Pros: All vegan options

GanzAnd3rs

Points +691

28 Oct 2022

Sehr lecker

Hummus, Salat, Pita und der Falafel waren sehr lecker. Die Portion hätte nur gern etwas größer sein können.

MetteHergaard

Points +80

21 Oct 2022

Super smooth Hummus, top nice falafel, excellent service.

Little nice Vegan Café. I think it's one of the Best falafel and hummus we have ever tasted. Super nice and friendly staff.
And we could bring our little dog.

ChiaraChianese

Points +318

18 Oct 2022

Cosy location and tasty food.

Had the lentil soup with the bread and it was delicious! They also have sweets and pastry and that’s always a plus :)
Definitely recommended!

Mary-Jane

Points +46

28 Sep 2022

❤️❤️❤️ what a pleasure to be there

Oh wow! You have to be there to understand the magic.
Someone wrote in the comments that these are the best falafel. What can I say? It's true.
The main falafel shop is small and offers just a few seats next to the counter. Upstairs in the shopping center are several sofas and armchairs including a fireplace. We chose a seat at the "bar" and this was the best decision because we could talk to the shopkeeper during our dinnertime.
He is the absolutely highlight of this restaurant (besides the food ofc😁). He greeted us on the street, explained his dishes to us and looked after us lovingly the whole time. Kind hearted, caring, super sweet, gorgeous and awesome are just a few adjectives that come to mind to describe how amazing he is. He prepared our food with so much enthusiasm and love that it was a pleasure to watch. On top of that, it was really delicious. The falafel were pretty tasty, the creams excellent and the bread just heavenly...
The visit far exceeded our expectations and that's why I can only say: The reviews cannot even begin to reflect the feel-good atmosphere that awaits you at Hummusson! ♡

Pros: the lovely guy behind the corner, the food ♡, the atmosphere

Cons: far away from our homecountry ._.

LemonsandLuggage

Points +2167

09 Sep 2022

Small but nice

The lady behind the counter was really friendly and helpful and immediately gave us some of their hummus to try. Not the best hummus I've ever tried, but decent.

The place is very small and not too cozy, but it's a good option if you're in the area.

Their special plate mainly consists of hummus and baba ghanouj with pita. All very decent though nothing to write home about.

Note: They don't have a bathroom so you have to use the dirty bathrooms in the mall.

Pros: Friendly staff

Cons: No bathroom

Ksis

Points +1046

25 Aug 2022

Literally the KINDEST people…

I cannot believe how welcoming and friendly the two gentleman working were! We ordered their lunch special, which is the lunch version of the main plate. It was incredible. It’s a small place, so if it’s busy there might not be seating, but people moved quickly through eating. The hummus was SO delicious and had a tangy, punchy flavor, while the baba ganoush was smoky and delicious. Overall, I can’t recommend this place enough for a filling, but not overly stuffed lunch!

Pro tip: do yourself a favor and order extra falafel. (the plate only comes with one, slightly large, baked falafel.) You’ll thank me for it.