Hummus Point

• Delivery Delivery
06-70-945-67-77

Budapest area, Budapest, Hungary

Previously a cafe; delivery only since July 2016. Middle Eastern food with many vegan options. Order online or by phone. See Facebook or website for delivery areas. No storefront. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-9:00pm, Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

First Review by RosieRuthless

Mixed feelings - Edit

I visited Hummus Point several times in May 2016 - The West End Plaza location - now I believe it has moved location.

I always ordered the falafel wrap with hummus and lettuce (I prefer a simple wrap) and it was delicious and refreshing. Only about 800ft.

The service was not good on most of the occasions I visited. I was lucky to have my Hungarian boyfriend with me as the staff do not speak English.

The last time I went, a woman in the back who was preparing food touched her (sweaty) face and hair with her bare hands and kept preparing food and as I watched staff and the kitchen, it really seemed like the staff didn't care much about the place or the quality. For such a tasty, cheap place I'm disappointed that there isn't more care. I hope that this has changed.

Pros: Tasty, Cheap, Vegan options

Cons: No service skills

Hummus Point - Edit

Went to their West End mall location. Had hummus with falafel. It was watery and a very small portion, and had 6 falafel in the middle, each about the size of a dime. no kidding. after paying 1300 huf for this and a piece of dried, cold pita bread, went next door to a wonderful frozen yogurt shop so I wouldn't go home hungry. Total ripoff, the counter people appeared to care less about serving you,making no attempt to identify menu, which is all in hungarian..WOULD NEVER GO BACK TO ANY OF THEIR LOCATIONS.

Cons: BAD TASTE, SMALL PORTIONS, OVERPRICED

Return to Budapest Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hummus Point closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.