Hummus Elijah

• ( 41 reviews )

Vegetarian restaurant specializing in hummus and falafel. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-3:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Mediterranean, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Middle Eastern

First Review by CarrotCruncher

jamieblocker

Points +98

30 Nov 2020

Definitely love their hummus and tabbouleh!

Would definitely recommend the food for to go or grab but if you own a vehicle, not a convenient place to go to. Love their food!

Pros: Great food, Very affordable

Cons: No parking , Smelly location

PepperCor

Points +83

21 Aug 2020

Hamshuka 🤤

The best hamshuka! I order spices from them too and Elijah was accommodating and friendly

climateintheplate

Points +40

20 Jun 2020

Heavenly hummus!

I keep coming back to this place... I think I'm addicted to their hummus! The sandwiches are also good and the servings generous. Great falafels and tahini sauce too!

Pros: Affordable, Friendly staff, You can bring your own containers

fredethom

Points +85

26 Mar 2020

Good place !

Good hummus and good food but a little expensive.

Pros: Good food !

Cons: Expensive

BadassJB

Points +652

10 Mar 2020

Falafel, Hummus, Halva, Cardamon Coffee

Nice slice of middle eastern grub in Manila. The falafel and hummus is very good and the lavash/pita is good too. They even offer halva and arabic style coffee with cardamon. Nice alternative options while in Manila and the restaurant is all veg too.

Pros: Hummus, Falafel, Halva

Louisacalvert

Points +342

10 Mar 2020

BEST HUMMUS EVER

Never had such creamy hummus... and the falafel was the perfect amount of crunch and soft. Went for dinner and came back to get takeout for my flight the next day. They also serve wine and beer... and have games!

Pros: Best hummus ever , Lots of vegan options , Good value

Ventureoflife

Points +489

21 Feb 2020

Great food

We loved the variety of vegan food. The menu has vegan declarations and prices are fair.

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Fresh , Tasty

Ayebizi

Points +264

13 Feb 2020

Good falafel sandwich

We had the falafel sandwich (180pesos).
It tasted good but the portion was way too small and there was a very tiny humous portion too.
Service is not included in the menu price.
However staff was nice.

Felipestan

Points +167

06 Jan 2020

Good east-mediterranean food

Food is very good and healthy. choice is wide and they re open till late. Hummus is delicious. there is also a shop to buy goods and imported food

Pros: Wide choice, open till late, real mediterranean

Cons: A bit pricey

Futro

Points +1208

23 Dec 2019

Disappointing

Guided by good reviews we went there for dinner and ordered falafels in wrap. The place smelt really bad (stale) and our table was sticky... Falafel was nothing special, I still remembered delicious falafels I was eating a week before in Coron.

Cons: Smelly place and dirty,sticky tables

Seablueinfinity

Points +208

31 Aug 2019

Great Value

Hands down the best falafel and hummus in Manila. Great value and the consistency of the food quality is great. My go to place whether I’m ordering online or I have the time to drop by.

Pros: Falafel and hummus , Lots of vegan options, Amazing condiments

amberk13

Points +240

19 Aug 2019

Yum!

Ordered through Grab Food and it was so good. Got the falafel and hummus and asked for spicy sauce. That’s what made everything beyond amazing. Their pita is soft and fluffy, too. Definitely a great vegan option in Makati.

Pros: Tons of options to choose from, Food is fresh and flavorful

Cons: None!

Durianwalker

Points +598

28 Jul 2019

quality falafael

i love their home made spicy sauce.., i got the pickles too for 150peso, nice.
very simple sitting area, not fancy at all. ask for vegan menu separate

Pros: delicious, variety

Cons: a little pricey, not special dinning area, busy road outside

jemeji

Points +354

Mostly Veg
27 Jun 2019

Good Falafel Wrap (Falafel Elijah)

Delicious hummus and soft pita. Ask for their chili sauce too.

Falafel wrap feels like eating a burger.

Pros: Great Falafel wrap. Don't forget chili.

malaury10

Points +624

30 May 2019

Delicious hummus and falafel

We came here twice and really enjoyed the food we got. Pretty cheap and delicious, what else do we need? Tried the vegan shakshuka, babaganoush, hummus, falafel pita and Elijah’s combo. Totally recommended!

Pros: Many vegan options, Healthy, Cheap

ellenellenwatermelon

Points +69

01 Apr 2019

Amazing--hummus, falafel, vegan shakshuka

We ate happily--falafel, hummus, tofu shakshuka, pita, and Mediterranean salad. Delicious! All of it. Highly recommended.

HelgaWeber

Points +22

09 Mar 2019

Delicious hummus

The vegan shakshuka is my favorite. The staff will present you with the regular menu first. You’ll have to ask for the vegan menu. They should give both from the very beginning.

Pros: Separate vegan option

Cons: Have to ask for vegan menu

Hi Helga
We are actually not a Vegan restaurant by definition. We are however a vegetarian restaurant but as a gesture of support and love to Vegans (which are less than 5% of our clients) we offer a vegan menu once the customer hints that they are vegan. It doesn’t make sense to give 2 menus by default since over 95% of our clients are not vegans.
But nevertheless most of the “regular” menu is actually vegan anyway ( there is nothing more vegan than hummus and falafel) so you have nothing to worry about.
I’m glad you enjoyed our humble restaurant and hope to see you again soon. love and prosperity. Elijah.

LaurenR

Points +57

08 Mar 2019

Best Mediterranean in Manila

This is the best Mediterranean restaurant in Manila by far and they serve actual pita unlike the others I've been to. Good value for money too a combo plate can easily feed 2 people and the grape leaves are also very good.

Pros: Excellent food, Good Value

16 Apr 2019

God Bless you Lauren. I’m so happy you enjoyed and your feedback means a lot to me. Elijah.

arunzors

Points +52

25 Feb 2019

Very authentic

Fantastic no frills middle eastern food at great value prices. Simple set up inside allows for an authentic feel, and food blows you away. Will definitely return again.

Pros: Clearly markes vegan options

ErnestBerlot

Points +204

28 Jan 2019

Great Falafel

1 Falafel Sandwich Vegan 180p
No aircon
Easy to find
Would recommend
Open until late at night

Pros: Open long time, Easy to find, No aircon

23 Feb 2019

Hi Ernest.
Thank you so much for the 5 stars. I’m glad you enjoyed.
By the way, we do have Aircon. Sometimes customers ask to lower it down and we always want to make our customers happy. Just ask next time to make it cooler if you wish and we’ll gladly do it. Thanks again.

SThane

Points +41

Herbivore
23 Jan 2019

Soft, creamy, delicious & free!

Ok, well the delivery was free, from food panda.

I ordered Hummus Elijah and a shakshuka in pita bread. The shakshuka was saucy and delicious. The hummus was the creamiest I've ever had, and was a huge portion. No way you could even make a dent with the 2 soft, fluffy pitas that were included. I'd suggest ordering 4 more because I ordered 2 and it still wasn't enough.

Pros: Delicious food and good selection

16 Apr 2019

Thank you so much for your awesome review! I’m so happy you enjoyed. Elijah.

lenajean27

Points +31

05 Jan 2019

Great hidden gem!

First little veggo place I went to whilst staying in Manila. I ordered the hummus Elijah which was great. Wouldn’t mind trying the falafels though.

The London Vegan

Points +1738

04 Jan 2019

Nice hummus

Nice place with some vegan stuff that isn’t on the menu - samosas and other stuff - pics behind counter! Hummus was creamy and pita was nice.

RotemMorad

Points +86

04 Oct 2018

Yummy tofu shakshuka!

Stopped for breakfast, had hummus and tofu shakshuka- yummy! 😋 fast service, nice people.

chupzzz

Points +142

20 Aug 2018

Reallly one of the best humus ever

I'm quite professional in humus/falafel, but this place bit all my expectations! Really smoothy, really fresh humus and jar of tahina as extra topping. Also try their vegan shakshuka. Just felt in love with this place 3

Pros: Really-really good humus, All is fresh,, Free water and sauces, Fast! Cozy

Cons: A little bit small, Too loud music sometimes

FridaMarie

Points +26

21 Jul 2018

Amazing hummus!

The best hummus I've ever had. Their falafel and pita bread are excellent as well. The place is nothing fancy, but the food is amazing, so it didn't matter to us. Highly recommend this place!

Pros: Tasty food

Cons: Did not have many vegan dessert options

CharlotteWare

Points +30

27 May 2018

Best houmous

Best ever houmous, great falafel as well

Return to Makati Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hummus Elijah closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.