Humidor Churrascaria Restaurant

Contact 242-322-2796

8-12 W Hill St, Nassau, Bahamas,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Note: This place offers offensive animal based meals but due to lack of options in the area HappyCow is still listing it. Buffet has plenty of vegan options including a variety of veggies & breads and more. Located inside the Graycliff Hotel. Open Mon, Wed-Sat 6:30pm-late.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Brazilian, Non-veg

First Review by JeanetteShaw

A HUGE meat place with some veggies - Edit

A few veggie options in the buffet. We were with a group of meateaters, so our meal was considerably higher due to their policy of 'rounding' out the bill. It made me squirm a little to see the way they displayed the meat - although the meat eaters loved it. After watching the documentary 'Earthlings,' this place was hard to swallow.
The veggies mentioned in the earlier review were not all there when I went, and I didn't the way they prepared a lot of the veggies. Disappointed. And yes, they do make cigars on the premises.

anniversary dinner - Edit

we went here for our anniversary. It was awesome. Plenty to eat for one price. Fresh and unique items on the buffet. Asparagus, hearts of palm, avocados, great grain bread. The meat was served individually so the items on the buffet were pure vegetarian. They lowered the price since we did not do meat....making it the most reasonable meal on the island .... qill go back before we leave.

Return to Nassau Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Humidor Churrascaria Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1505 times since May 2012.