First Review by craigmc

Beautiful smells and no nasties - Edit

I love their lemon myrtle spray and have often joked i'd wear it as a perfume! I have sensitive skin and get eczema on my hands a lot. This is often intensified if i have to use harsh cleaning products or expose my hands to to much water. Humblestuff create great smelling, ethical products that don't make my eczema worst and i love them for it!

Pros: Smells great, Good for sensitive skin

Marzipan 21 Jul 2017 - Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review of our products. I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to respond, but I didn't know about the review until a few minutes ago! I'm so glad you are able to use our products without worsening your eczema. Thank you! Marie

ethical, vegan, made with passion - Edit

great products from lovely people. Trying to make a difference in a busy market place offering a unique set of cleaning product, made naturally and 100% vegan.
can be found at different events in scotland, and in all good shops.
So much better than the large brands, better for the environment and great value for handmade goods,
the downside is that you have to do lots of cleaning to enjoy the benefits.
the owners also have decent taste in music, which is often very important.
Not only does humblestuff clean, leave the house smelling great.

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-02

Pros: ethical, handmade, natural

Cons: make you clean the house

Return to Glasgow Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Humblestuff closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.