Huff Bagelry

03-95854131

13 Como Parade W, Mentone, Victoria, 3194

Serves meat, vegan options available. Bagel eatery where the bagels are vegan except for the pizza bagels. Pick your choice of fillings. Reported to use the same utensils for veg and non-veg fillings - please ask. Open Mon-Sun 6:00am-4:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Western, Fast food, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by veginsemelb

Good for the area - Edit

My partner and I usually come here for a quick fix as it’s near to us. Not the best vegan food we’ve had but they’re always happy to cater to us. We get the number 4 without the cheese, ice soy coffee is yummy. They have just recently added Tofutti to their menu so have now been adding that to our bagel, I’m sure they will add more and more options as time passes.

AVOID if you do not prefer your vegan/vegetarian food contaminated with meat!!! - Edit

Went on a Saturday morning for breakfast, after seeing the listing in HappyCow.

We had to cancel our order of savory bagels, seeing how the fillings were handled. They use the same pair of tongs for meat slices, as well as salads... almost any vegetarian filling that you ask for has already been CONTAMINATED with MEAT, FISH, and POULTRY!!! What to say about the hygiene, and those with allergies?!

I usually avoid eating in places where the handling is insensitive to vegetarian/vegan choices. But it may be a good option for those who would not mind. Just that I have never found a place with such handling listed on HappyCow!

Pros: Decent options for those who wouldn't mind handlin

Cons: Poor handling, insensitive to vegetarian choices

Return to Mentone Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Huff Bagelry closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.